Hazel

Hazel

Hazel bolted upright even though the pain was excrutiating. "No! She can't be dead! She can't! She can't." Hazel cried tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Hazel, lay down! You'll hurt yourself!" Frank yelled.

"I don't care!" Hazel cried back. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed and tried to stand up gasping in pain.

"HAZEL LEVESQUE YOU LAY DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!" Frank screamed.

She couldn't see his face but she could imagine his expression on it right now. Hazel collapsed on the bed and crying in pain.

She heard the shuffling of feet and a door closing. Hazel felt Frank put his hand in her's.

"Hazel", he said in his soothing voice,"I know how close you were to Piper, but she's gone and we can't change that. Do you think she would've wanted you hurting yourself because she..... because she's not here anymore? No. She would want you to stay strong and defeat Gaea. And I suggest you do that."

"Okay", Hazel sniffled.

"And Hazel, uh, I have something else to tell you too."

"What? Where's Leo? Is he okay?" Hazel asked concerned.

"No Leo is fine. It-- it's you." Frank said nervously.

"Me? What? What do you mean?"

"Um.... your gonna have to use a wheelchair and, uh , your kinda'--"

"What?"

"Hazel your blind."