Leo

Leo

Leo was furious at Annabeth. He had finally gotton a girlfriend, and Annabeth goes and stabs her in her sleep.

Wow. Leo thought. Great welcome present!

Leo sat next to Calypso in the infirmary. She stirred weakly.

"Hey!" Leo said to her.

"Hi, Le--" She groaned clutching her side. 

Leo grinned. "Last time I checked, my name wasn't Lee!" She smiled weakly, still holding her side. Leo put his hand in her's. He leaned down to gently peck her lips, but she pulled him in for a long kiss. Leo broke free.

"Okay!" He laughed. "Well someone missed me!"

She punched him in the arm playfully, just like Piper used to....

Leo leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms, sighing at the memory. "What's wrong?" She asked him, suddenly concerned. "Wait. Aren't there supposed to be seven of you?" Leo froze on the verge of tears. "She's dead." Leo said letting a tear slide down his cheek.

"I'm sorry Leo. I didn't mean to--" She started but was interrupted by a loud Bang! Leo jumped up just as the ceiling collapsed on the both of them.

Dun Dun Duuuuun! 

Ha! You shouldv'e seen the look on your face! Um, even though I didn't. But I bet it was priceless!

Vote for me and comment to see what happens next!