Annabeth

Annabeth

 Annabeth felt guilty.

She wanted to hate Calypso, but she couldn't. She didn't like hating people any more than she would like a dagger through her heart. 

But she cursed you. A voice in her head said. She made you think Percy left you.

Annabeth felt a wave of anger. She wanted to do the same thing to Calypso. She wanted to make her think Leo left her. Then Annabeth thought. What am I thinking?! Calypso was cursed to love anyone she met. Not only that but all of them left her stranded on the island. Alone.

No! That doesn't mean she can curse YOU! A voice inside her head said. You should hurt her!

Then all the sudden Annabeth shot up from her bed and grabbed her dagger. What am I doing?! She thought nervously. Then Annabeth realized she was walking towards Coach Hedge's old room. That's where Calypso was sleeping. Oh no! Annabeth thought trying to make herself stop walking. No! Stop! Stop! Stop!  But she kept walking.

Annabeth tried yelling for Percy, but she wasn't in control of herself.

She opened Calypso's door, and walked right next to her bed. She was sound asleep.

Annabeth raised her dagger high over sleeping Calypso.

Tears started running down Annabeth's face, as she struck her dagger down.

Huge cliffhanger! I am so evil! Mwahahahahahaha!

Give me more votes and I'll update sooner! ;)