Annabeth

"No!" Hazel sobbed.

"Guys I'm gonna go help Hazel! Kill this stupid bunny!" Annabeth shouted over the loud growling.

"Go ahead!" Percy shouted.

"Yeah, I got this!" Leo said, smacking the bunny in the nose with his hammer.

Annabeth ran over to sobbing Hazel. She was kneeling over an unconscious Frank, crying her eyes out. "Hazel, is he okay?" Annabeth asked cautiously, worry creeping into her voice. Hazel didn't even budge, instead she started to sob even harder.

Annabeth caught her breath. Hazel would not be crying like this if Frank was still alive. Then Annabeth saw the deep claw marks on his chest. Tears rolled down Annabeth's cheeks as she checked for Frank's pulse. There wasn't one. A lump formed in Annabeth's throat. He was dead.

Annabeth stood up slowly, her sadness turning to anger. Hot tears ran down her face as she charged the giant bunny, head-on. She sliced and stabbed until there was nothing left but a pile of dust.

"Jeez!" Leo swallowed. "Remind me not to get on your bad side!"

Annabeth glared at him. "Frank's dead." She said, her lip quivering.

Leo's smile completely vanished, now a look of painful shock plastered across his face. "He--he can't be." He said, his eyes watering.

"No!" Jason screamed from across the deck. "Come on! Breath Piper! Please!" Jason sobbed, still attempting CPR on Piper.

Annabeth's head spun. Why did so many people have to die? How many more did Gaea have to kill? But this time, it had nothing to do with Gaea. It was Leo. Anger flared through her head, and it was aimed directly at Leo.

Annabeth turned back around, looking him right in the face, anger coursing through her bones. She ran towards him, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and lifting him up a few inches off the ground. "Look what you did, Leo! This is all your fault!" She growled at him. She set him back on his feet roughly, but punched him right in the nose, where it was already bleeding. His head jerked back, making him fall hard onto the deck.

"Annabeth, stop!" Percy shouted, holding Annabeth back from Leo.

"Let go!" Annabeth yelled at him, trying to break free. "He did it! It's his fault!" She growled, tears streaming from her eyes. "I'm gonna kill him!"

Leo stared at her, absolutely terrified. Tears were streaming down his face too.

"No you're not." Percy said calmly, holding her back stiffly. "Stay right here."

Annabeth looked him angrily. "Where are you going?"

Percy didn't answer, instead he let go of Annabeth and ran over to Piper and Jason. What the heck was he doing? Annabeth glared daggers at Leo, but stayed where she was. Leo avoided eye contact with her, tears still pouring out of his eyes.

She looked over at Percy, and saw that he had his hand on Piper's forehead. Water spilled out of her mouth, but she didn't wake up. Jason, still sobbing, felt her wrist and looked at Percy in disbelief. Then Jason jumped forward and pulled Percy into a tight hug, obviously suprizing him.

"Thank you so much." Jason whispered happily.

"Uh... no problem." Percy said awkwardly patting him on the back. "Let's bring her down to the infirmary. Frank too..." He trailed off, his eyes lingering over to Frank, where Hazel was still sobbing tightly holding onto his hand.

Annabeth slowly walked over to Hazel, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Hazel..." She trailed off. For once, she had absolutely no idea what to say. She felt like her brain wasn't working, like it had abandon her in Tartarus. She was clueless. She didn't know what to do.