Jason

Jason

"Piper no!" Jason yelled as Midas jumped out of nowhere, and grabbed Piper's wrist. She turned instantly to gold. Her face was frozen in shock.

"Midas!" Jason roared in anger, as he drew his sword. "I'm going to kill you!"

Midas smiled and raised his hand. "Not if I get to you first!" Midas ran towards Jason. Jason concentrated, and willed the winds to lift him up. He flew above Midas's head right before he could toutch him.

"Fine!" Midas said lowering his hand. "Come down and fight my son instead!" He looked to his right. "Oh Lit? Could you come over here, please!"

Jason remembered Lit all strong and mighty, but now he looked weak and scrawny. It was either Lit shrunk, or Jason grew. And he was guessing it was the latter. Lit walked right underneath Jason.

"Come down here and fight me like a man, Son of Jupiter!" Lit snarled, pulling out his sword. "I will slaughter you!"

Jason laughed, and landed on the ground in front of Lit. Jason was now at least six inches taller than him. "You sure about that, Lit?" Jason growled. "Your pretty puny!"

Lit snarled. "I'm positive, Grace! The last time we fought, you were the puny one!"

"Well I still beat you, didn't I?" Jason sneered. "And I'm gonna beat you again!"

Jason saw a spark of fear in Lit's eyes. Lit took a step back. "No you won't?" He said unsure of himself.

"You can do it son!" Jason heard Midas say. "You are the great fighter! Not this puny demigod! You shall win this battle!"

Jason stood frozen in shock, as Lit raised his sword, and struck his shoulder. Jason yelled in pain, and struck Lit's sword. Lit smashed his blade against Jason's, and before he knew it, Jason was weaponless. Lit pressed his word against Jason's throat.

"Puny demigod!" He spat. "You had no chance in defeating me! I am immune to you!"

"But I bet your not immune to this!" Shouted someone, as the gold statue of Calypso flew into Lit, knocking him off Jason. The statue pinned Lit to the ground, as he screamed in anger. It was way too heavy for him to lift.

Jason turned his head, and saw Hazel pressing her sword to Midas's throat. Jason smiled. Of course Hazel couldn't be defeated by gold! It was her father's element.

"Hazel!" Jason exclaimed. "Thanks for that."

Hazel smiled. "Well this guy is pretty defenseless against a child of Pluto!"

Midas growled, and stepped on Hazel's toes, breaking free. It didn't seem to bother Hazel, she was just messing with him. Midas grabbed Hazel's arm, seeming to forget that she couldn't be turned to gold. Midas looked suprized, as Hazel stabbed him in the heart, and tossed him overboard.

"No!" Lit growled, still trapped under the statue. "Get this thing off of me!"

"Okay!" Jason said as he thrust his sword into his chest. Lit went limp, the light leaving his eyes. "Let's get this thing off of him, Hazel." Jason said, trying to pull the statue off. Hazel walked over and helped him lift it off, and they threw Lit's dead body into the dark ocean waves.

Jason made a rain cloud above all the gold statues of his friends, and it rained cold water on them. They all collapsed after they turned back to normal, except for Percy, who just stood there and laughed. Piper, however, did not wake up right away, and when she did, she couldn't walk by herself. Jason helped her to her room, and she sat on her bed.

"I'm just tired. I'll be fine." She said over and over, until Jason finally left her room, closing the door silently behind him.