Chapter 35: Back To School

ANDY'S POV

It was a few days after we got home and I decided to talk to Blade about what I saw at the waterpark.

"Blade" I knocked on her door and walked in. She looked up at me with an innocent face. "I wanna talk about what happend at Six Flags" She hung her head down.

"I'm sorry daddy" She sobbed.

"Shh, it's okay" I said, siting next to her and bringing her close. "Just why" I asked, on the verge of tears.

"Well, when you found out at the mall, I had slowed down but I didn't stop, then, when you died, it got even worse and I ended up running out of space to hide with my bracelets on my arms so I figured no one would see if I did it on my stoumach and I'm sorry!" She sobbed.

"Shh baby, it's okay, you really need to stop though and I promise I will help you, alright?" She nodded and I smiled, holding her close. "It's getting late, how about you go to sleep?" She nodded and I smiled, kissing her forehead before leaving. I walked downstairs, stripped to my boxers and climbed in bed with Harley.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked, turning over.

"I found out at the waterpark that Blade has continued to cut so I went to go talk to her" Harley sighed.

"What are we going to do with our kids!"

"I know, we really need to get it into Bailey's brain that it's not good to do this before she starts it."

"I know"

"Let's just get some sleep" I said, exausted.

"Okay" She smiled as I wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close to my body and falling asleep.

BRANDON'S POV

"Dad" I said. He was sitting on the couch watching TV, no one else around, perfect.

"Yeah?" He asked, looking over at me.

"I have a question" He paused the TV and sat up. "Umm I was wondering if you could like, take me to the gym or something a few times before school starts..." I said nervously.

"Oh, why?" He asked, less serious.

"I just kinda wanna seem a little tough when I go into high school." I said, scratching the back of my neck nervously, pointing out my thin arms.

"Oh sure thing! I actually have a buddy that'll be able to help you! I'll call him up"

"Thanks dad!" I said, running over to him and hugging him before running back upstairs.

ANDY'S POV

I scrolled through my phone and luckily I found his number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Ronnie, it's Andy"

"Oh hey Andy! What's up man!"

"Oh nothing, just wondering if you could meet me at the gym  say in... 20 minutes?"

"Sure, you need a spotter?" He chuckled.

"Not so much me as my son. See, he's going into high school in about a week and he wants to look a little tougher considering his apperance doesn't make him look so tough. With the shoulder length black hair, the piercings, the eyeliner... yeah."