< Language! >

The Avengers are in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base in Sokovia, and Iron Man bounces off of the base's force field, I laughed.

"shit!"

"Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." (Jarvis)

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defence without it. At long last." Natasha and I took out some Hydra Agents. I used my telekinesis sending the Soldiers around ten feet into the air then dropping them to the ground. I then used my magic to put some of the soldiers surrounding me unconscious on the ground.

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys."

"I'd have to agree on that one" I spoke as some Agents began shooting at Clint.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise."

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?". "

"I know" Steve throws his bike at some soldiers driving up in their truck.

"It just slipped out."

"Tony you're such a fucking child"

"Language Kara!!"

"Whatever Steven!" I keep fighting the soldiers off one by one till I notice a silver blur run past me, it was moving towards Clint's area. I quickly took out the remaining soldiers in front of me and ran towards Clint I ran at super-speed and saw the silver flash was just some boy probably a few years older that myself. Clint was hit by the boy and was sent into the air, I ran over and caught him before he could fall flat on his face. "Thank god you have me Clint." I smiled. I then saw the boy run past us then stopped looking at us as I held Clint bridal style.

"You didn't see that coming?" he spoke with a Russian accent, before he ran towards me, but I was quick and used my telekinesis to lift him up into the air and throw him away. I placed Clint on the ground and within a minute of him standing on his own Clint was hit in the side with a Energy Blast. I sighed and stood above him healing him till I was blasted in the right shoulder, it just grazing me, but it still hurt like hell.

"Clint!" Natasha yelled as she punched the guy in front of her running over to Clint and I.

"Steve?"

"We have an enhanced in the field."

"Clint's Hit" Natasha spoke over the comms as I kept fighting trying to take my mind away from the dizzy feeling inside. Natasha goes over to where Clint is lying down.

"Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" I join in on Steve fighting some soldiers. I punched one guy really hard and he flew into about 5 other men from his crew.

"Strike!" I yelled raising a fist into the air, I then flew above Steve and I used my magic to disintegrate their guns so their only weapons were their fists.

"Stark, we really need to get inside."

"I'm closing in."

"You better be Stark" I spoke into my comm. I catch a quick glance at the base and see the shield go down.

"Drawbridge is down, people." I spot Thor in the distance and jog up to him along with Steve.

"The Enhanced?" Thor spoke speaking to Steve.

"He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't."

"I thought I was?" I spoke sarcastically.

"Earth has really rubbed on to you, niece."

"Indeed, Uncle, but until then whatever." Thor just glared at me and I gave a sincere smile in return.

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." Nat spoke through the comms.

"I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You, Kara and Stark secure the scepter." He spoke again looking back to Steve.

"Copy that"

"It looks like they're lining up." referring to the approaching soldiers in their HYDRA tank, I spoke looking at the soldiers before back at the boys, I then knew exactly what they were going to do. I stood out of the way. "I love how I'm the fourteen year old in this situation watching two grown men having fun with their weapons." I laughed.

"Well, they're excited." Thor pounds on Steve's shield with his hammer and the force knocks down all the soldiers.

"Find the scepter." Thor then flies off leaving Steve and I behind.

"Just like old times Steven" I smiled. "But Uncle remember to watch your gosh darn language!" I giggled at Tony's comment when all Steve could do was sigh as he looked at me.

"That's not going away anytime soon is it."

"Nah!" I smiled patting his back before flying off to the Hydra Base that was now unguarded by the barrier. I landed roughly on the ground, the ground breaking underneath my feet as I landed beside Iron Man who just took out the Soldiers at the front gate.

"Hey Squirt, and Good Talk" He spoke

"No it wasn't" a fortress soldier spoke before I came up and punched him, instantly knocking him out. Iron man just looked at me.

"What? He talked too much." I shrugged, Iron Man just looked at me before flying off, I closely following behind.

"We need to find Dr.List . Look out for him alright?" I just simply made a noise of agreement. Iron Man quickly stopped knocking someone out and stepping out of his Iron Man Suit. I was going too fast and accidentally flew into Tony knocking him over as I landed on him.

"Sorry Old Man, Hope I didn't break any bones." I spoke hovering herself over him as he got up getting the dirt off of himself.

"Watch where you're going squirt. You should learn how to use Brakes!" He then looked at his watch and began speaking again.

"Sentry Mode" Tony then walked over to the Computers with me following closely behind.

"Okay, JARVIS. You know I want it all. Make sure you copy Hill at HQ. Also kid, Don't touch anything" I Nodded, but I didn't listen. I began to explore the small space and saw a brick wall.

"I know you're hiding more than files. Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick." Before Jarvis could reply I pressed into one of the stones opening a door. Tony turned and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Secret Door!" He smiled as he followed me down the secret passageway.

"See Tony! I'm useful when I touch things!" I whispered. on the comms I could hear Steve.

"Guys, I got Strucker"

"Yeah, Me and Stark got something bigger..." inside the secret passageway we found a room with recovered artifacts from the Battle of New York, including a gigantic Chitauri leviathan and some of Tony's Iron Man scrapped armour, I then spot my dad's scepter. I then see a small flash of my Father Loki flash before my eyes before he disappeared.

"Thor, I got eyes on the prize." Tony spoke before a woman with long brown hair came from behind him and used her powers on him. The woman then looked at me and was about to use her powers on me, but I sent a telepathic wave so that the woman couldn't reach me. The woman than ran off surprised. I grabbed the scepter and then Tony snapped back to reality. Looking at me with wide eyes.

"You Okay Stark?" Tony just looked at me before looking down at the scepter in my hand.

"I'm Fine Let's Go."