Chapter 65

Sorry for such a late update! I went to L.A. yesterday, but yeah! sorry again! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Narrator

With the others

They were now at Lady Arisa's home. It's been hours and everyone was exhausted. But Kagome refused to leave her sister's side. The aura seemed to stay around her.

"Kagome, you should go in a hot bath and get some rest" Sango said putting a hand on her shoulder, "I'll stay with her and watch her"

"No...it's fine" Kagome said grabbing Mitsuki's hand, "I can wait"

"But Kagom-" Sango started

"When she was younger, she was very quiet and shy" Kagome said interrupting her, "she was extremely attached to me since we were little, when she was scared she used to clutch onto the back of my shirt..."

"She doesn't seem like the Mitsuki we know" Sango replied

"That's because she's changed drastically since we got here" Kagome replied, "she's more confident...but before she made that wish and we were talking, I saw a small glimpse of that little girl I grew up with" Tears slid down Kagome's face. "I just want her to wake up..." Sango pulled her into a hug. The others were outside waiting trying to hide their worry. Kyo and Inuyasha were trying to hide their emotions by training...well basically Inuyasha trying to kill Myoga who was on Kyo's shoulder. Kyo was running and dodging Inuyasha's attacks just because it was a good distraction from what was happening with Mitsuki. Miroku and Shippo were just sitting down and watching. Sango noticed the silver aura around the body seem to disintegrate. Mitsuki's eyes began to open.

"Kagom-" Sango started but was interrupted by the screen door slamming open. Kyo rushed in with Inuyasha right behind him with Tetsaiga ready. Kagome pulled away from Sango annoyed.

"Sit!" Kagome yelled annoyed and Inuyasha went face first into the ground, "will you two stop acting like children?! the least you could do is stay out of the room if you're going to be messing around!" she stood up glaring at the two boys. Sango just stared at Mitsuki, who lifted her hand to her forehead. She groaned, but no one besides Sango, seemed to notice. She sat up.

"Come on Kagome," Mitsuki groaned, "you know those two will never mature, no point in waking me up to yell at them for something that's never going to change...man my head hurts" Kagome went stiff at the sound of her sister's voice. Inuyasha and Kyo stood still looking at Mitsuki. Miroku and Shippo ran in hearing her from outside. Shippo ran into her arms.

"Mitsuki! you're ok!" Shippo said excited.

"Yeah, I'm fine Shippo" She replied the others seemed to compose themselves and surrounded her.

"What happened?" Sango asked

"I don't remember" Mitsuki replied

"You sure you're ok?" Kyo asked

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine" She replied. She looked at Kagome who hasn't moved an inch. Mitsuki stood up a little wobbly, but Inuyasha helped her find her balance. She walked over to Kagome who was looking down. "Kagome? Are you ok?" Kagome raised her hand and before Mitsuki could react, she brought it down smacking her across the face. Everyone looked at her shocked. Mitsuki put a hand on her burning cheek. She looked at Kagome completely taken by surprise. Kagome has never hit her before.

"I swear if you ever scare me like that again, I'll never forgive you" Kagome lectured her. Kagome looked at her as tears ran down her face. "how could you do that Mitsuki?! Do you know how worried I was?! what if the demon got what it wanted huh?!" Mitsuki looked at the ground as tears ran down her face.