Chapter 5

I woke up in my room on my bed.

"was it all just a dream?" I asked confused I got up just to be tackled by a puppy. I checked the calendar I slept for three days. But seeing the puppy I forgot how important that was.

"it wasn't a dream I got a puppy" I screamed jumping up and down on my bed. I ran out of the room.

"Kagome!! Kagome!! Kagome!!" I screamed running all over the house looking for her. But I didn't find her. "mom where's Kagome?"

"Oh honey, your awake" mom said, "thank goodness" she went up to me and checked my forehead.

"I'm fine" I complained, "where's Kagome?"

"oh she hasn't came back yet" she replied

"from where?"

"the feudal era"

"she left without me that ditcher!" I said storming out of the kitchen, "I'm so getting her back" I went to my backpack and filled it up with random things. Hey you never know what you need. I got my bathing suit cause if I was gonna stay as long as we did last time I could just get wet in that. I got an extra pair of clothes and I got one for Kagome. I started heading to the well. I got into the shrine and looked down the well.

"hey mind getting me a ladder" Kagome said from the bottom of the well.

"no way you totally ditched me" I accused

"we had to get rid of her and you were sick" she explained, "what'd you want me to do? let her kill more people and wait till your healthy"

"yes that's exactly what your suppose to do" I said sarcastically

"well sorry for saving peoples lives" she said I stuck my tongue out at her and she did the same thing.

"get me a ladder" Kagome said annoyed

"say sorry then maybe I'll get you a ladder" I said being stubborn.

"sorry there happy" she said

"nope where's the sincerity" I teased

"hurry up" she yelled ok I pushed her to the limit so I went to get the ladder she got to the top and I hugged her cause she was really pissed off

"you know I'm just messing with you" I said and she wasn't pissed off anymore yup I had that power my hugs are magic people could be mad at me and I hug them and there not angry anymore. Just kidding its just Kagome is used to me messing around like that so she just got use to it.

"so how was everything?" I asked

"ok we got rid of Yura of the hair" she replied
"that's good"

"how are you feeling?" I could hear the worry in her voice

"oh me, I'm fine" I said, "I think I was just exhausted"

"really how long did you sleep?" she asked 'aw crap the one question I wanted to avoid no way I'm telling her I slept three days' I thought
"oh I just slept for an hour tops no biggy" I said
"are you sure it didn't have anything to do with your amnesia thing?" she asked worried again.

"Kagome nothing happened look I remember everything clearly I remember what's his name?...what's his name?" I said

"Mitsuki!!!" she yelled

"just kidding its Inuyasha ok you need to relax" I said laughing

"don't joke around like that" she said annoyed she pushed me and started walking away
"ok I'm sorry I just want you to smile you worry too much" I said chasing after her. She smiled and she started telling me about her trip. "Kagome!!!"