Chapter 53

Episode 55 & 56

So episodes 55 &56 aren't continuations of each other but if I did them separately they'd be really short so I put them together. I am so sorry I was supposed to publish on Thursday, but my friends came over and then Friday through Sunday, I went to L.A. but I am back! I am so sorry again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Myoga was really mad at me. I made him faint when I pulled So'unga out being full human at that moment. But honestly, nothing happened. So apparently my human will was just as strong as Mitsukiko's half demon one. I loved the look on everyone's faces when I unsheathed it though. It was priceless. Poor Seya, I almost killed a ghost. Myoga thinks that it might be my spiritual power that's able to contain it. I didn't understand what he meant about spiritual since I wasn't a priestess, but he said that's what my non demonic abilities were like the air and the stuff. I didn't see how Mitsukiko could have spiritual powers when she had demon blood in her. But apparently the key word was half. So she had spiritual powers, but they weren't as strong as they would be if she were full human. So I took that as my spiritual power was stronger than hers. We actually argued about that for days and decided we'd find out when we retrieved her body from wherever it was. Anyway Myoga was really annoyed saying I could have killed them all. But the way I saw it, if I did get possessed, Mitsukiko could have easily taken control of my body. I mean it's not like she asks for permission anyway. We were traveling and we arrived at the village. We were all exhausted. Since Inuyasha found out about Mitsukiko not having her body, he's been nonstop searching. We finally convinced him to stop by this village and take a break.

"I don't know are you sure about this?" Inuyasha said, "I don't think my sister would have been here before and it doesn't seem like the place to have a jewel shard"

"How about it you sensing any sacred jewel shards around here?" Sango said looking at both of us. I shook my head no.

"Nope, not at all" Kagome replied

"Well I guess we'll split up and see what we can find" Miroku said, "see ya later" he started walking away. I watched Sango chased after him.

"I'm going for a walk" I replied walking in a different direction. I went out into the forest. I grabbed So'unga and pulled it out of it's sheathe. Seya came out.

"Are you going to be training some more?" he asked

"Yup" I said swinging So'unga. I loved how easy it was to wield in my hand. I mean I was definitely way better off with this sword than the Tetsaiga. I don't think my back or arms could handle anymore of it's heavy lifting.

I know you love the sword as much as I do, but you shouldn't practice so much

But practice makes perfect

Yeah well your spiritual powers take a lot of energy and so does handling this sword in your human form

I can handle it

Just letting you know

I stayed there practicing. Seya soon fell asleep. Honestly I never met such a lazy sheathe spirit, then again I never met a sheathe spirit besides Seya. Seya was basically another Myoga though. He was just as cowardly. But there was a difference between the two, Myoga could run away, Seya was strapped to my waist and unable to leave me behind. There would be times when he'd try to pull his sheathe off me and try to make a run for it, but he couldn't. Lately I've been getting the feeling I was being watched, I don't know who and I couldn't seem to sense where. But with So'unga, I didn't really feel threatened.

I returned to the others when the sun began to set, I went to the nicest place around knowing well Miroku would soon scam the people living there into letting us stay the night and a meal. I waited by the gate waiting for them to approach.