42

I stool still, head lowered as I let these people fuss around me

I stool still, head lowered as I let these people fuss around me. Nameless people who spoke words I did not understand.

Blurryfaces.

I was aware of the agents aiming their weapons at me, hidden fear and distrust making their fingers tremble.

"I'll be leading the Beast into this one." Master announced, rubbing his hands as evil smirk crossed his face. A woman appeared next to him, looking over my monstrous form. "Are you sure, Doctor? You don't have the same training as agents." Master scoffed, taking a wide step aside to grab the bullet vest.

"Thats what Freak is here for." Master answered, pulling on his dark cloves. Helen Cho huffed, crossing her arms. "Hydra has worked on this specimen for years. Gavin, don't insult HYDRAs work." there was more shuffling. "Alright, Agent, just Beastie then."

"gehen." Master said, voice filled with strong command. I turned around, making sure I kept my wings close to my body so they wouldn't scratch the walls. "I don't understand, why couldn't they install him English. Why German." Master asked, trying to figure out how to put a gun in a holster. "Because that's where he was created." Cho said.

I was stopped when we made it outside, the tightness around the collar making me freeze. Master snickered, tucking some kind of device in one of his chest pockets. "have you notified Budnikov?" Master Gavin snorted at the question, running his arms up and down Chos shoulders in reassuring way.

"no need, Subject will be back in base before Budnikov gets here. Besides, once we've gotten rid of them, we must get some kind of prize don't we?" Helen raised an eyebrow, still looking at Master Gavin doubtfully. "technically, Project B.E.A.S.T belongs to Doc--" "-belongs to Hydra, aren't we Hydra?" there was dangers undertone in the man voice, I could see him gripping her wrists.

"of course we are. Have you forgotten? We have all made sacrifices to build it all back up again." Helen said calmly, pulling her hands away. "I better get going, someone here must to dirty work." She said coldly, her face void of every emotion. She turned around and walkd past me, not sparing me a glance.

Master Gavin was still smirking, he nudged an agent who was standing in guard next to him. "That's a woman. I'll make her mine by the end of the week, wanna bet?" master asked smugly, the man nodded, yet i could sense his annoyance and hesitance.

“2 grands, start collecting.” Doctor sneered, taking a bold step closer. He waved one of the agents closer, telling him to help him up on my back. Doctor Gavin grunted as he was thrown up from his foot, he hissed at the agent, kicking him in the face with his leg because the agent had nearly the on him over me.

“expected the saddle to be more comfortable. Why do I have to do everything on my own.” he said angrily, gripping one of my back spikes.

“Listen here, dragon-freak. You do everything I say, or else I'll inflict such pain upon you that you're going to scream for your dead mother. Are we clear?” I slowly looked aside, staring him straight in the steel cold eyes. He didn't seem to get his answer as he kicked me in the ribs. “I said, are we clear?!”

I grunted, hoping he'd understand. I couldn't possibly speak to him in my dragon form.
He scoffed, clutching the saddle.

He was afraid. I could sense his fear, the fear he masked with arrogance.

“Get a move on.” he said, adding a quiet Freak in the end. I pushed my wings, leaping off the ground with a grunt, surprised by the uncomfortable pulling in my wing joints.

I pushed on, flying side by side with the jets in the air.

I was surrounded on both sides, the large Hydra jets filled with Agents steadily moving forwards, hiding behind the thick clouds. The day was awfully warm, the sun shining and warming my dull scales. I could swear I caught a glimpse of some kind of blue hue from the forest below, but when I looked closer, there was nothing.

After a time consuming flight and quietly cursing Master Gavin, we slowly came to a stop.

I was aware of the voices down below, I didn't even have time to get instructions when suddenly a large, flying red metal man flew in front of me, holding a Hydra agent up from his legs.

“didn't your mother ever taught you to be civilized and not hurt minors? Shame on you.” the robot said, letting go of the man who fell throught the clouds, screaming his head off. “Shame on you!” he screamed at the man who had already disappeared. The man looked up and froze, looking at the two jets.

“Oh, guys, seems like they called for back up. And I mean, it's up. Yes Rogers, they're like jets.” the metal man snickered, slowly backing away from the two jets. Only to stop when he pumped into me.

He froze, and slowly turned around, staring at my scaly chest. “Oh, shit.” I snorted, glaring down at the red metal man.

“uh, just a brief note guys. Bucky's winged friend is here as well.” with that, he shot back towards the ground. “Well? What are you waiting for?! Go on! Fetch Tony Stark!” Master Growled, hitting my back with his fist. I didn't even feel it.

I folded my wings and followed the red metal man, squinting my eyes at the wind. The ground appeared faster and faster, and I was suddenly choking at the collar, making me stop my diving and whine in distress.

“Not so fast you oaf, do you want to drop me?” Master growled, I could feel his anxiety as the collar buzzed, sending shockwaves down my spine.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the dizziness but he took it as a no, I was fine with that. We howered in the air, and I analyzed our surroundings.

Master Gavin mumbled me words in German, and my brain clicked and my muscles tensed at the command. Whatever happens, you shall protect me from all harm Project BEAST. Even if it means with your life.

“Now, let us go and kill Tony Stark.” I looked down, heading towards the ground, this time much slower then I usually would have.

The moment I landed and was faced with our enemies, there was a sense of deja vu washing over me.

A/n

Its 5:42am so it's a bit short.

So I'm thinking about a new book, but i need some help. Who feels like they'd have some ideas to help me out, head to my book Mindless Wanderer. It would be much appreciated! :)

Also, thank you for reading mah lovely midgardians!