37

"You are stuck here with me and now you're going to talk

"You are stuck here with me and now you're going to talk." Pietro said, and there was no room to argue.

I sighed, sinking more into the dusty smelling mattress. For a small moment there was silence and darkness.

Until Pietro decided that two seconds was too long and he pulled the dark crimson covers off. "Stop being annoying." I mumbled, coughing at the sore throat. Silently hoping that he would think it hurts too much to speak and he'd drop it.

"Ha, stop playing dead. Get up, I ordered you some tea, it should be up here soon. Until then, you're going to talk you Picklehead.” he flicked my forehead and I growled at him, only to earn a slap at the back of my head. I lazily swiped my claws at him, of course, I didn't even get close to getting drop of his blood.

I snapped my eyes open when's something soft hit me suddenly.
“stop being annoying.” I stared up at him wide eyed. Amazed by the stunt he had pulled just mere seconds ago.

Pietro had hit me with a pillow.

A pillow.

I jumped off the warm, comfortable dusty smelling bed, hands stretched out as I ran after Pietro. The moon haired man sped away from me, his roaring laughter making me grit my teeth. “your face! That's priceless, just golden!” I jumped on his bed, throwing myself on the bed I had seconds ago been in. Only to have a Pietro run to the door from under my sharp talons, clutching his stomach from laughter.

It went on like that, me being millimeters away from drawing his blood, only to have him run to the other side of the room, a smug grin plastered on his pale face. Almost as if mocking me, silently saying you're too slow.

We both froze at the knock on the door. I looked up, as the lamp covered with spiderwebs slowly swinged over our heads, making the dust that has been on it for ages gently fall on us. “room service, sir, your order is here!” a high pitched female voice announced, making me flinch internally at her volume of voice.

Pietro relaxed and opened the door just a little, keeping me out of her sigh. They whispered, Pietro saying that his brother is still sleeping, so he'd just take the food and let her go have some time off as he put it nicely. With good persistence the woman agreed to leave us alone, bidding Pietro good night.

Some time later, Pietro and I sat opposite of each other. I was not sure what to do, so I simply drank the steaming drink. “How long were you in Hydra?” he asked suddenly.

“For as long as I can remember.” he tapped the side of his head, his blue eyes flickering at my hair. I frowned. “So they have swept your memories as well, I take that the small scarred dots that circle your head, are made by whatever machine they used. But... I've got none, at least, I think mine are healing. Which means, you have been there longer. Which means I had a life before that.” Pietro was thoughtful, his eyes staring intensively at the side of my head, probably the small dots that were covered by my dark hair, outgrown dark hair.