59

"What is your full name?" her cold eyes stared at mine intensively, I could almost feel her gaze burning a hole throught my head

"how long have you been held captive by Hydra?" I didn't move a muscle, trying to analyze the questions.

"Where were you held before the battle near Long Island?" I was truly ashamed to admit that, I did not know answers to any of those questions. Natasha was making me nervous, she had no emotions on her face whatsoever. I knew I should ignore it, but it was troubling me.

"Who was the person in Hydra who healed your back wounds?"

The name of the woman and her face flashed through my memories, Helen Cho was her name, I could recognize her dark, sharp eyes and raven hair anywhere, even thought I had only briefly seen her. Natasha Romanoff must've seen something in my eyes as she continued on. 

"Was it a male or a female?" My chest was getting tighter as I glanced towards the doors where Steve and Bucky stood, one looking more concerned then the other. "Subject." immediately I focused back on her, my shoulders tense and eyes narrowed. The commanding tone in her voice was so very familair to one I've heard before...

"Nat, I dont think you should--" "He is an experiment Steve, it's the only way he knows how to answer." The red head said coldly, yet I could see the sympathy and quilt swimming behind her green eyes as she looked me sternly. "How long have you been part of their system?" her voice was sharp and loud to my ears. My heart rate increasad as I faced the dilemma.

Was I still on Hydras side? She was commanding me to answer, what could I possibly say without breaking the laws of Hydra? I could feel my hands shaking, making me ball them into fists and press my claws into the palm of my hand. "Tell me Subject, how much do you remember?" She was closer, or at least, her burning green eyes were. I could feel shuffling near the door as Bucky stepped closer, he was pulled back by Steve who ignored his protest. 

"Where is your family?" I felt the blood run throught my clenched fingers as the sharp claws tug into my flesh deeper. a bead of sweat appeared on my forhead. family? I did not have one.

Natasha ignored Bucky's quiet growls, focusing solely on my tense form. “Where is the main base located at?” her voice had threatening undertone, making me uncomfortably rigid.

Speak, Atlas.

I opened my mouth, ignoring my dry throat and aching chest when I suddenly jumped up as the door was thrown open by red magic. Natasha was up as well, her green eyes burning with anger as she looked at Pietro and Wanda who had stumbled in.

“Stop this interrogation!” Pietro hissed, speeding next to me. Wanda stepped in as well, feeling quite pleased with herself as she beamed at Pietro, her supposed brother.

“Pietro, please calm down. And Wanda I thought you were busy?” Steve's even voice said calmly, trying to assist the situation. “Well sorry if I don't want my friend to be forced into speaking while he feels like a prisoner again?” the moon haired man growled under his breath, the air was tense, making me even more anxious.