10

I stomped on my four scaly feet as I sniffed the air in the room. My wings felt a little cramped due to small place.

A scientist who's name I learned was Mister burdnikov came boldly next to me, he took out small shiny crissors and metal box. I looked at him warily, unsure what his intentions were. I noticed three guards stepping closer, flashing the electric pods threateningly. The heavy chains around my wings and neck also were being pulled tighter.

Mister Budnikov pressed the end of the knife bedween one of my many scales, he tried to pry it off by pushing the knife harder under the skin, receiving nothing but stabbing me in the shoulder. I growled out of pain, immediately receiving shock of electricity.

Feel nothing. You are nothing.

I stood silently, letting the scientist take off piece of my shoulder.

“Alright, get 'I'm outzide get' im outzide! Guards!” I huffed and switched my tail in annoyance as I felt sharp pods urging me on, drawing a little blood due to my dull scales.

I stomped outside, feeling many eyes on me as I was silently but roughly led towards the entrance. So many faceless people, I could see the difference, who were soldiers, fighters and who were the killer behind screen, the scientists.

“Sir, is this heavy guard needed? Experiment seems very tame to me.”

“but don't zet it fool you, Mister Budnikov, never zrust a Zubject. We zave the right words, but you never know zen they might go rogue.”

“alright, if that's what you say, Masinzky, you are the creator after all. It's magnificent what you have done in so little time. Truly, that is a master piece indeed. I hope you have the serum recipe. If one is already dangerous, can you imagine an army? Do you have the serum? Imagine if we were to mix it with Super Soldier? Wouldn't that be a sigh? That, my fellow scientists,is future before our very eyes!” doctor Budnikov said, his eyes taking in every small detail.

“ah, but that is not all, zhall we zake a zeat in the safe area to enjoy the show, Budnikov?” the other man nodded and they walked a safe distance away, out of the gigatnig cage and took a seat. I could smell excitement and a taste of fear in the air. “guards! Release the beast and the opponent.” I heard the creaking of doors and a lock. Horribly whining sound as someone was thrown in with me.

She reeked of fear, feeding the beast within me. The sigh of this fragile woman with golden hair made her look like easy prey. Looking at her, weak and only wearing an odd coloured thin dress made the darkness inside me raise its head.

Something deep deep down recognized her from somewhere, but Beast was too intrigued and too powerful to let human emotions out.

“Monster! L-let me out, please! Please let me out!” she screamed in agony as her horror-filled eyes flickered between me and the men watching curiously.

I snorted, puff of smoke coming out of my nostrils as I snuck closer to the human girl. The Beast didn't see her as a prey as long as she remained curled up and vulnerable. Beast was prideful and wouldn't just attack a vulnerable. Therefor, He was just curious. The girl didn't think so, Jules up and back off, making Beast tense. Panicked, she bolted, running by the fence that had no way of getting out.

That triggered the Beast, he stomped his feet and with a mighty roar leaped up, there wasn't much room for flying, so Beast settled on the ground, hunting the human girl who so foolishly had ran, tan right to the arms of death.

From then on, I could hardly remember what was happening. I was pushed into the darker corner of my mind while the animalistic instincts took over. I could vaguely hear the Snapping if bones and smell the blood.

The human girl wasn't the only one who lost their life that day. I was being tested. An angry rhino bull who had been pumped with some kind of serum, Beast crushed him as if he was a mere fly. Pack of wolves who only managed to make a small scratch on the enormous leathery wings.

Beast could destroy every animal and human out there. Once the scientists realized that, they Brough out the machine and guns.

From the deepest parts of my own mind I could vaguely feel the stinging on my neck, I could smell the dust and blood. My blood. Pits and pieces of what was going on reached me, it wasn't a pretty sigh. There were war machines, shooting at us.

I knew my scales weren't strong enough, Beast was young and not fully grown. We attacked the steel machines, pushing and crushing them.

I could sense the Beasts anxiety and fear that he hid behind roars and glares. Panic rose as we were blown to the side and a snap of my left wing making us bound to the ground.

Like that, I was roughly pushed to the deepest part of my mind, the dark thoughts binding my limbs and locking me inside my own mind. I was oblivious to everything what was going on with my body. I didn't know how long was I locked inside the darkness or what the time was. But I enjoyed the dark silence, wishing it would last forever and treaded what pain my body went through while I tried to heal my mentality.