62

There was a long conversation filled with quiet hissing and surprised gasps when Loki had once again told everyone to keep quiet, Stark hadn't really listened until Peter Parker had arrived

"So, we all agree that this pit of information will not leave this room. If it really is Cho, we must keep an eye on her. Who knows, it might benefit us. We could find all the infromation we can through her." Steve announced, standing infront of the circle of people, his team and close friends. A circle of people I did not belong in, even if I wanted to. 

"Have any of you thought that maybe, he is playing us?" Wanda's accented voice filled the gentle silence as she sat on the floor, looking out of the window that took under it the whole wall. "Have any of you thought that perhaps this is an act? That he is simply a good agent waiting to strike?" Her assumption was met with amused scoff. I however, felt slightly confused.

Why would she think I am lying? And how on earth do I lie to people like Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff? I frowned, opening my mouth to voice my thoughts, but before I could utter a word, I was cut off by amused Loki who had yet again, appeared from the thin air right beside Tony, making the man let out a startle cry. "I thought more of you, Red Sorceress." he said, even thought there was easy smile playing on his lips, the room seemed to drop couple of degrees as he took a step closer to Wanda. Immediately the woman stood up, narrowing her eyes. 

"You are scared. Yet, you are the strongest of the humans here, you are afraid to see. So you blame the innocent, wishing to throw your burden on his scarred shoulders as if that would fix the past." The raven haired man said, this time, his voice was as cold as the ice that appeared under his feet. 

I stood up, glancing at Wanda, confusion filling my curious yellow eyes. Yet, all she could look at me with wa the anger and hatred that hadn't left her eyes whenever they landed on me.

"Innocent, you say? He is no innocent." 

"No one here is. Every soul in this room is filled with darkness. Stark, a man who can not go a day without feeling sorry for himself. A doctor who has anger issues. A soldier who claims he wishes peace but could never live without war. A man of speed who does not know how to rid his heart of quilt and anger, a lady assassin who can not help herself but feel peace whenever she ends another life. Must I continue, lady Maximoff? Must I remind you of all the darkness you have released?" The room seemed to have darkened, onlu the hue of red and green visible. 

"I'm sorry." I said firmly, wishing no fighting between the two, even when I could barely understand the reason behind it. Wanda glared at me while Loki laughed. "Do not be, she does not deserve your compassion, Draki. She can merely see her own faults, let her be bitter of things unable to be changed." The tall man said, placing his cold hand on my shoulder, squeezing it in reassurance, yet his eyes were solely on the woman surrounded by red. 

The temperature dropped and so did my heart seeing the pain in her eyes. Nobody else dared to speak. 

I widened my eyes, seeing a traitorous tear escape from her glassy eyes down her cheek.