01

"Mister? Mister what is this? Mister, I don't like needles. Mister please, you're hurting me" I pleaded, feeling tears dwell behind my eyes.

"Cara, restrain the subject.". A cold voice of Hendrik Elison ordered the emotionless woman. She had clasped dark and thick leather straps over my thin and pale limbs, making sure I couldn't wiggle around in discomfort on the hard table.

My six year, naive self couldn't understand it at the time. I didn't know what was going on or why were they hurting me like that. I couldn't remember what bad thing I did to deserve a punishment like this, it hurt and the poking needles were scaring me. I was frightened, they had ignored my pleas and cries of help. Little did I know, it was the start of my miseries.

---------------

Entry ONE

Germany, Wernigerode

Project BEAST has been perpeared for experiment F12 for two years. Project weights 54 pounds and is 55inches tall. Eight years old male.
Shot one was complete success, the subject showed strong resistance and high pain tolerance. First shot showed no change in organs nor physical appearance.
The end of the experiment is likely in five years time.

---------------

Entry TEN

Germany, Wernigerode

Project BEAST has shown less resistance. Memory erasing works completely. Subject is now eleven years old, twenty-sixth shot was success. Change in heart rate was startling until it became normal. Subjects normal pulse is 50 bpm, lower than average children.
Random shots of pain and heartaches have been kicking out lately. But the subject is still alive, the experiment continues.

---------------

Entry FIFTEEN

Germany, Thale

Subject BEAST, now thirteen years old, was forced to move over to HYDRA base B due to attack. Subject showed no fear in the middle of the gunfire. Obedience Manipulation hundred percent completed.
Shot ninety-five showed huge change in Subjects internal organs and brain waves. Heart rate is still 50bpm. Subject can now grow long keratin claws that are able to cut through wood, chromium and titanium. Experiment BEAST is taking more time then expected. Even though slow, his pulse is strong and steady showing no sign of stopping.
The experiment will continue until it is complited or until host gives out.
First from two-hundred and ten subjects ever gotten so far in the experiment.

----------

I took a deep breath, in and out. My lungs burned horribly, but I knew what I had to do. I had to get the prey. Pain ripped from my legs and hands as small dark scales slowly grew over my limbs. It had taken a lot of painful shots and triggering torture sessions until the scales started covering more parts of my body, up my neck and a little on my cheek.
I welcomed the pain, it was the only thing I could feel.

I knew nothing of myself nor how I looked. The only thing I knew was my name. Atlas, my name's Atlas. Atlas. I kept repeating it every night, I couldn't understand how that's only thing I know. But I didn't dwell on it too long. It was the only thing I had.

My eyes tarted up when I smelt him, human flesh. I could never control myself, even when I had been given the freedom to get my task done alone. I was blood thirsty and I couldn't hold it back.
Knowing I was going to kill someone soon always got my heart beating stronger and my senses sharper.
I tilted my head and took a deep breath, I could smell the man's fear. My animalistic senses went haywire. Silently I crept through the dense forest of Germany, my bare legs welcoming the touch of soil and nature. My claws were extended as I gripped a tree bark, leaving my claw marks on it.
My body was working on its own free will, I couldn't even scream if I wanted to.

I sensed the man running at my way, he had been drove into a trap, a mouse running into a sleeping cats open mouth.
Silently I crawled up the tree, my lithe body having no problem with it.
Then I just sat, listening the man's hard breathing and heavy footsteps coming at my way.

He became on my view of sigh, he was already injured, making the smell of blood heavy in the foggy forest. My eyes never left his form as I crouched down, ready to jump on him.

He leaned on the tree I was sittind in, he was tired and sweaty. I didn't let him take another breath as I jumped on the agent. He let out a startled cry that was cut off by my claw cut thought his air pipe and mech veins, blood poured from his mouth as he choked on it. His face a mask of horror as he looked at his worst nightmare. The eagle logo on his chest was now completely covered with sticky blood, I hissed at him as he his body kept pulsing, trying to survive the deadly injury.

I could sense the HYDRA agents coming, but my instincts were crazed. It was my prey, but somewhere deep I felt sickness, horror and disgust. I couldn't quite understand why was it like that.

The first HYDRA agent pointed his gun at me, making me growl as I sat on the blood covered man.

"Subject, get away from the body. He has the information we need."

His words didn't make sense to me, I saw blood lust. I hissed at them angrily. They were ruining my hunt, they were on my territory.

"I'm saying it last time, Experiment Beast, step away from the body!" the man's loud and dominant voice made me act. I jumped up, ready to kill him when loud shot rang in my ears and piercing pain was in my arm. I didn't stop, I screamed when suddenly electricity pulsed though my whole body, it hurt.

It hurt.

I could see the man take large step closer as he hit the side of my head with his gun, making me pass out on the spot.

Somewhere in my heart I felt guilt, I felt pain and sorrow. I felt disgust and confusion. Not understanding why couldn't I take a hold of my own body. It was always controlled by words or my instincts.

Or the pain that never left my aching bones.

-------------

Entry FIFTY

Germany, Thale

Subject is now wholly BEAST. The last shot of F12 was given two weeks ago. BEAST is now able to change in between three forms. A small red lizard (26cm long), a mythological creature dragon (1,5m tall and 879kg) and a human man.
Expeditions were higher, but HYDRA will have more experiments.
Subject BEAST is first ever to have gotten this far alive. It took six years, and is still increasing.
From now on, he will be given small shots to increase his strength, obedience, intelligence and muscle mass.
Now fifteen-year old subject will be trained to be soldier among HYDRA agents.

EXPERIMENT BEAST: COMPLETED

--------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Alright, so I decided to try marvel fanfic. Don't know is anyone even going to read it or do people even like it but oh well. Trying something new as long as I'm amazed by marvel.

Tell me what you think so far :)