73

I followed the God of Mischief, grunting as he didn't slow down at my uneven speed

He was making me struggle, and he knew it.

Having learned to walk with crutches was new for me, I had never even seen those thing, but I soon found out that they were pretty handy under certain circumstances.

My eyes widened as I saw what was behind large, metallic doors as they hissed open. I froze, watching as the God of Mischief marched out, leaving me leaning on the crutches in a daze.

"The doors will close if you stay unmoving for too long." I could hear the smooth voice of Loki call out from the darkness. I nodded and did my best to walk throught the minimal amount of pain I still felt.

I headed over towards the God of Mischief and sat down, resting the crutches in between us as I carefully stretched out my sore leg. But sooner then I'd realize, I was forgetting the presence of God as I took in the scenery around us.

We were on the roof, there seemed to be many different plants and trees growing on it, making it look like a forest partially. But what really caught my breath, was the view on the night city. The sun had disappeared a long time ago, bringing out the blanket of stars. I was sure that down from the streets, nobody could see the stars, but from up here it was the most magical thing I had ever seen.

However, the smell that came from the streets was just a small minus.

I sighed in longing, feeling my heart rate speed up as I just wanted to soar throught the night sky. How wonderful would that be.

"you're mortal. You're damaged goods and horribly naive. You don't even know how to read. At your age, I had already learned my first killing spells." Loki said, making me turn to him. I tilted my head slightly, studying his features against the cold moonlight.

"But you're not as puny as humans

"But you're not as puny as humans. Despite what your uncle did to you, I can assure you, that these people here won't repeat such a mistake." he turned his green eyes away from me, staring into the distance as the noise of honking cars and buzz of the city reached my sensitive ears.