Chapter 8~

You woke up strands of your h/c hair in front of your barely open eyes. You looked towards your alarm clock. 11:00 am. "11:00 shoot!" You jumped out of bed throwing your uniform on. You were almost late for your shift at the café (the hospital had a low pay rate so occasionally you did shifts at the café so you had enough money for rent and other expenses.)You brushed your hair only to notice a small bruise on your neck."Damn it!" You muttered. You quickly straightened your hair as to have an excuse. You ran downstairs crashing straight into Sherlock again. "Sorry, I really need to stop doing that" you mumbled. "I see the date went well," he says his eyes fixated on the morning paper again. "Oh no I was straightening my hair burnt myself," you said confidently. "I was talking about your positivity but sure." He said walking back into his flat. "Great going y/n." You moaned to yourself as you ran to work. "Sorry, I'm late!" You burst into the kitchen. "No problem I covered your shift. I've got to dash do you mind covering mine for me?" Your café friend Tillie said. "Oh my god thank you of course." You exclaimed pulling her into a hug. You walked out into the café and began waiting table and taking orders. You were almost finished as you walked to the next and final table. You got your pen out and stared at the paper. "Hiya so what drinks can I get you?" You said still fixated on the paper. "Iced coffee, please. How's that bruise working out for ya" you could recognise that rich sonorous accent anywhere. You lowered the notepad to see Jim sitting in the café booth grinning at you.