My song for you (Au!Mikasa Ackerman x Male!Oc)

There is no words able to describe the feeling of standing on a concert stage, knowing all eyes are on you. It can either be the best feeling in the world or the worst one. Wilf Hashimoto however wished that he could have the courage to step up on that stage and play his heart out. Still he was really scared that people would boo him off stage.

"Wilf you're staring agian." Mikasa says as she comes up next to her boyfriend.

He blinks a few times and then turns to look at her, "S-sorry I didn't mean to zone out again."

"It's fine. I wish you'd just get up and go play up there. It's nothing to be scared about." 

"S-says you! I'm not as confident as you are! What if people don't like my music?"

Mikasa places her hand in his, lacing their fingers together, "People will like your music. Especially if you pair it with some form of popular music around. Maybe you should talk with Jean and his band."

Wilf makes a face, "I really don't want to talk to that guy. I hate the way he looks at you, like you're a piece of meat or something."

"Wilf I don't like him like that. If I did I would've left you for him a while ago."

Wilf can't help but chuckle at the blunt way of her speaking, "Ah your charming ways of assuring me of your affections never ceases to make me fall for you even more." 

Mikasa cracks a rare smile and nudges into him, "You're such a wise ass."

********************* 

Sitting through school, it sucks. Wilf really hated the way that the teachers would only lecture for fifteen minutes before going to do their own little thing. The only thing that kept him from complaining was the fact that Mikasa was in his math class and they got to spend time together with each other inside of school. As it was he was working on creating a new piece of music while Mikasa was working on something from another class.

"Is this something you're finally going to go ahead and share with people?" Mikasa asks as her eyes trail listlessly over the piece. It was a good thing she couldn't read music notes. If she could he would be screwed.

Wilf hugs the paper to his chest to keep her from reading the title, "Never you mind! If I do then you'll be among the first to hear it I promise!" 

She smirks a little, "So tell me, when are you going to write me a song?"

"When I finally make something worthy of being dedicated to you. Everything I write isn't even close to being good enough for you. You deserve the best."

"Anything you give me will be good enough."

Wilf smiles a bit and leans over to kiss her on the cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too Wilf."

********************* 

This was driving him insane. This piece was seriously causing problems for him. If he didn't do something to unstick himself then he's never going to finish this song. Sitting there at his desk he squints down at the paper. Ever since he and Mikasa had started going out he'd been attempting to go ahead and make a song for her. Unfortunately it didn't matter because no matter what he did it didn't seem to matter, there was always something getting in his way.

A buzzing noise interrupts his train of thought. Reaching over he grabs up his phone, peering down at the screen.

From: Mikasa

Hey, I have some bad news...

Wilf feels his blood run cold, what the hell was going on with Mikasa? Was she okay? Picking up his phone Wilf hits her contact and calls her.