Puppy Love (Au!Levi/Rivaille x Au!Eren Jaeger)

Levi Rivaille did not share, that was a fact of life. He's a jealous man and he doesn't like it when people use his things. Or in this case when his boyfriend, Eren, decides it's a good idea to go out and get a stupid puppy.

How Levi came to be in a relationship with Eren was something that everyone was unsure about. He was a no-nonsense guy and Eren Jaeger was one of the most bombastic and out-there people on the planet. They were complete opposites and yet they managed to make it work. However this little wrench being thrown into the works was something that Levi didn't think he'd be able to ignore. After all puppies were needy and filthy little things. They ate everything and went everywhere. It was a clean freak's worst nightmare.

"What is that?" Levi's face scrunches up at the sight of the Corgi puppy in Eren's arms.

Eren snorts, "It's a puppy, what else would it be?"

"I know that you dipshit but what I'm asking is what that thing is doing here?"

Eren stands up and brings the puppy over, close to Levi. He holds the adorable lump of fur and energy up, "Do you honestly mean to tell me that you're going to tell me that I have to take this adorable guy back?" Levi narrows his eyes.

"Yes."

****************

Three days, three days that miserable ball of fluff had been in their apartment. Levi was beginning to detest that thing even more than Nile Dawk and dirt. The stupid mutt had managed to soil the carpet and tiles, eat a few of his shoes, socks, and ties; not to mention it would bark all night long interrupting his sleep and other things. 

"Eren that mutt has to go." Levi says from the kitchen, making breakfast.

The younger man sighs as he leans back against the doorway, "Come on, Levi. This isn't bad and it could be so much worse. I mean Connor could bite you every time he sees you or something!"

Levi turns around for a moment with a spatula in hand, "If that dog bites me I will make a muffler out of it and then punish you within an inch of your life for wasting my time and my carpet for nothing."

"Come on Levi," Eren pushes himself off of the doorway entry and comes over to Levi, pulling him in close by the apron he wears while in the kitchen cooking, "I think you're just..." He stops close to Levi's face, lips just barely brushing the other's, "Jealous. I mean I know you don't share and this dog means you'll have to deal with not having my full attention."

Levi rolls his eyes and pushes Eren away, turning back to flip the almost-burning pancakes, "Don't be ridiculous. I don't give a damn if that dog takes up time during the day, I mind that I can't get any sleep at night and he's ruining my clean apartment."

"Ha! You just called Conner 'he' instead of 'it'! I think you're starting to warm up to him."

Levi reaches out with the speed only a very fit man could posses and smacks Eren in the stomach with the spatula, "Shut up brat, that dog still has to go. Get rid of it." He plates the pancakes and starts putting the food on the table. Eren is playing with Conner in the living room. The sight of it annoyed him, "Oi, breakfast, come on."

"Alright, alright." Eren gets to his feet and walks over to the table, Conner trotting behind him dutifully.

Levi eyes the monster for a moment before sitting down at his seat and beginning to dig in. Of course that didn't last long considering the puppy took a flying leap into Levi's breakfast, snapping up the bacon from the plate and hurrying off toward his cage.

Turning to Eren, Levi's eye twitches, "Get, rid. Of. It."

****************

If there was ever a favorite time of the day for Levi, then it would have to be the night time. Work was over and usually he could relax with Eren. Unfortunately with that pissy mutt around even Levi couldn't enjoy the night. If the dog wasn't trying to get out of its cage then it was howling all night.