Babysitting (Levi/Rivaille x Male!OC)

It is to be known that between Ashe and Levi, Levi is by far the more mature one. This could be said for a lot of things; money, work, and especially babysitting. It wasn't often that the two were brought into babysit but when it happened Levi was very much unhappy about it.

"I don't see why we're doing this." Levi growls as he starts up the car.

Ashe grins and kisses his husband on the cheek, "Because you love me and my brother asked if I could take my niece for a few hours, something which I promised him I'd do any time."

Levi rolls his eyes, "You're impossible... I had to cancel dinner with Erwin and his wife tonight for this I hope you know."

"Oh crap, was that today?" 

"Yes, it was."

Sitting back Ashe sighs, "Sorry babe, I completely forgot. It's not often that my brother asks me to do things like this and I really miss my niece. I didn't even think to check..."

"It's fine, Erwin said he understood so there's nothing to worry about anymore. I'm just hoping your niece is better behaved than your nephew was." 

 "Hey he wasn't that bad! I mean he just didn't like to be talked down to is all. Besides you married me so don't forget that he's your nephew too."

"Ashe, he tried to glue my shoe to the floor and when that didn't work he took a piar of scissors to my pant legs. "

"Creative outlet?" Ashe says in an effort to still win the argument.

"Not even close. As far as I'm concerned you can watch him next time."

Ashe laughs as he sits back in his seat. It was true, his nephew was a bit... difficult when it came to Levi but he thought it was amazing. It was really fun to watch Levi try and bargain with the kid to take a nap and when his nephew cut the pantlegs off of Levi's slacks he thought he was going to die.

Pulling up to Ashe's brother's house Levi shuts off the engine and gets out. Ashe follows suit and soon enough they're at the door. Knocking Ashe then takes hold of the door and goes sraight into the house afterwards, "Hey, hey everyone we're here!" He calls. 

They hear scrabbling feet and before either can register it, Ashe is tackled by two small children, "Uncle!" They squeal.

"Hey there kiddos! What's going on?" 

"Yay! Are you gonna babysit us tonight?" A small girl with red hair and Ashe's eyes asks. 

He grins, "Yeah you've got it! I'm here for you guys tonight."

"Yay!" 

Ashe's brother, Kurt, walks into the room. "Hey kids, get off your uncles and let them come in."

The kids both groan and reluctantly get off of Ashe. However the small girl looks up at Levi her eyes wide. With a tight hold around her bear she toddles over to him and raises up her arm, a classic child signal to be picked up. Levi bends down and then picks her up in his arms. She giggles and curled her arms around his neck to keep a hold on him. For a moment Levi is surprised but just goes with it. 

Ashe stands up grinning, "Hey it looks like Rina has taken a liking to you."

Levi nods, "Yeah, I suppose so." He shifts her in his arms a little better and Kurt motions for them to go into the kitchen.

Ashe kisses Rina on the cheek and then they enter into the kitchen. There's an uproar of greetings from the family members. Ashe's parents came up and hugged/kissed him. Sicilly came over and gave Levi a kiss on both cheeks while Klein just gave him a handshake. That was about as far as their relationship went.