Continue to love me (Au!Levi/Rivaille x Male!Oc)

The world is a cruel place, that was something Ashe Michaels learned at an early age. Hell, he learned a lot about himself at an early age, more than most kids do. For instance, he learned that in the second grade Sasha Braus was not to be trusted with food because of a food shortage in her family many years previously and that Eren Jaeger was a person who wouldn't take anyone bad mouthing his friends because of something that happened earlier on in his life.

It wasn't until the last bit of eighth grade that Ashe learned the most important thing about himself though, that he wasn't like most of the other classmates in his age group. He wasn't into girls like his friends but rather found himself watching other guys with a particular interest. They held more appeal to him and that was a scary thought. He knew that people who were homosexual were often ostracized for it and his parents were firm believers that men fall in love with women and that was the end of the story.

Over the summer Ashe had spent the entire time attempting to convince himself that he wasn't gay. He even went as far as to going to second base with Krista Lenz at a party one night. The only thing that happened that night was he ran away to puke in a toilet, despite not having any alcohol in his system. It was at that moment he realized that he was indeed gay and not even bisexual, it was men or nothing.

This was the current dilemma. Despite having definitively known that he was gay for two years Ashe had not said a thing to his parents about it. No, he kept that part of him very quiet and very hidden. The truth about it was that he had no idea of what he could even say to them. He needed to go about this in a very delicate way, a way that Ashe would later have to figure out. As it was he was late for the first day of school... again.

"Come on, come on, come on!" He chants while hurtling after the bus. As a sophomore he'd just gotten his learners permit and therefore wasn't eligible to have a car yet.

The bus stopped again to let more people on and Ashe booked it even faster, "Come ooooonnnnn!" He groans and skids to a stop when the bus drives off yet again. Watching it go he feels his hope crumbling, without a ride there was no way to get there on time and avoid his parent's wrath.

Standing there unsure of what to do now he jumps almost ten feet in the air at the blaring of a car horn. Looking over to his left Ashe is surprised to find his neighbor Hanji waving him over from her car. It was a nice, albeit old, cherry mustang with a convertible top, which was down. He shoulders his backpack a bit more and then steps over to the passenger side, keeping a distance from the others who were in the car.

"Hey Ashe, jump in!" She calls excitedly.

Ashe eyes the other two in the car. One of them was a nice enough looking blonde, Erwin Smith, captain of the football team and pretty kind. The other one however was Levi Ackerman, a known hardass and all around deliquent. Last year he'd all but destroyed a few bullies that liked to pick on the lower classmen. It was a sight to see really.

"Uh... that's okay Hanji, I can just walk."

"Nonsense, come on Ashey get in already or we'll all be late."

Ashe shakes his head, "Sorry but maybe another time."

"Oi brat, just get in the car." Levi growls.

At the sound of the angry junior Ashe shuts his mouth and jumps into the open passenger seat, "Thanks Hanji, I owe ya one." He grins at her.

"Anything for my little Ashey boy!"

Needless to say after that the conversation dropped off and Ashe found himself studying the guy discreetly. His body was fierce, even with a shirt on Ashe could tell that Levi had abs. Plus, that dark hair and brooding expression was to die for. Yes, Levi Ackerman was a greek god in human form, if there ever was such a thing.