Let's go (Au!Armin Arlert x Shy!Reader)

There was a lot to (F/n) (L/n) that people didn't know. In fact she was a great musician and was getting a scholarship in music at Sina University. She had a passion for animals and was great with young children. However no one saw that. All they knew was that she was shy and didn't talk to anyone unless it was absolutely necessary. Even then she would stutter. 

Day by day (F/n) would go through the monotonous routine of school. Despite loving music class and finally being able to drive herself (F/n) hated school. Though seeing a certain someone was always nice.

Enter: Armin Arlert

He was calm, blonde, and adorable. He was by far the nicest person (F/n) had ever met. He treated her like she was someone despite her being a year younger than him. He offered her all kinds of advice and would always be available for her problems. It was probably the second time she met Armin that she began to form a crush on him.

(F/n) feels like she wants to cry. Here she was on the first day of high school, lost. Running around she was hoping that she would be able to get to her classes on time. Keeping her head down (F/n) hurries to get to anywhere that looked familiar to her when she was there for orientation. 

"Ah!" She yells when she manages to smack into someone and take them down with her.

"Ow... are you alright?" 

Opening her eyes (F/n) blushes as she finds herself looking into beautiful blue eyes. Who was this guy and why did he looks familiar? "S-ss-sorry!" She stutters.

"Oh you're that freshman I met at orientation. Are you lost?" He asks. 

She blushes, "Y-you remember... me?"

"Yeah, you were in my group that I was showing around. I'm sure you're pretty lost anyways so here, let me see your schedule." Holding out his hand (f/n) places her schedule in his. 

"Th-thank you." She blushes and looks at her feet.

The guy smiles, "Don't worry, i was the same way last year as a freshman." He pulls (F/n) to her feet, "I'm Armin by the way."

"(F/n)..." She whispers back.

Armin gives her a gentle smile and takes her hand in his, "C'mon, your class is this way." Walking her through the halls he doesn't notice her nearly passing out from the closeness of him. 

By the time they got to the classroom (F/n) felt like she was going to pass out. This guy, this older guy was being nice to her. Not to mention he was holding her hand. Nothing like this had ever happened to (F/n) before and she was pretty damn excited.

"Here you go." He stops at her classroom. (F/n) can feel the disappointment welling up at having to part from this guy, "By the way if you have any more problems or need to be shown where your classes are just come find me okay? Between classes I'm usually in the library and at lunch I eat with my friends inside the cafeteria."

"O-oh... th-thank you!" (F/n) manages to choke out before using her bangs to hide her blush and running into the classroom.  

******************************* 

After their second encounter (F/n) had tried so hard to get the courage to talk to Armin again. Unfortunately because she was so shy (F/n) would chicken out every time, go home, eat some cake, and then beat herself up mentally. 

Not today though, today was going to be different. She would do it, she would talk to Armin and let him know how she felt about him.

*******************************