Distractions and Muses (Au!Eren Jaeger x Artist!Oc)

It was no surprise that Kira found Eren to be a distraction; especially during art class. She couldn't get over the way his dark hair glinted underneath the lights and the way his beautiful blue eyes lit up when he talked about destroying the Titan's soccer team on Friday. He was a great guy, one that Kira wanted to call her own. 

"Hey Kira do you mind handing me that pencil?" Eren asks, look at her.

She smiles at him, "Of course! Here." She hands it to him, giving him a nice smile all the while.

He grins back, taking the end of the pencil in his hands, staring at her eyes all the while, "Thanks Kira, you're amazing."

A small blush hits her face, "Yeah no problem Eren."

She looks down at her sketch book and frowns at the blank page. Lately all she wanted to draw was Eren but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She was afraid of either messing it up or others finding out that she was being a creepy 'fan-girl' stalk-drawing her crush in her sketchbook. 

"Hey, are you going to be at the game on Friday?" Eren asks suddenly. 

Kira looks up from her work, surprised to find that he's actually talking with her. For a moment her mind goes blank and she's unable to respond. He looks at her, a strange look on his face, while waiting for Kira's answer. "Uh-uh yeah... yeah of course I'll be there!"

"Awesome, then we'll for sure destroy the Titans and take back our championship title!"

Kira giggles, "Oh yeah? How can you be so confident?"

"Because," He leans forward, in close proximity to her face, "I'll have my girlfriend there as my good luck charm."

"G-girlfriend?"

"Yeah," He looks somewhat embarrassed now, "Do you perhaps want to go out?"

From that moment on she wanted to draw him more than ever, because he seemed to be the only thing on her mind. 

***********************

As the months passed more and more Kira fell for Eren. He was kind, passionate, and loyal. Something that she found hard to find in many guys or friends at all. He worked hard and did his best to make sure that she was happy, something she appreciated fully. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Eren asks as he sits down next to her, still panting from soccer practice that just let out. 

Kira wordlessly hands the paper in her hands to him. Eren takes it and his eyes widen, "Kira, do you know what this... who am I kidding of course you do, what's going on? Art is your subject, why are you failing?" 

"Because I can't draw anymore! Nothing! It's like when I see something amazing and beautiful and go to draw it the scene goes away!"

"Isn't there any way that we can fix that?"

"I don't know!" She stands up frustrated and grabs at her hair, "There's only one thing I can seem to draw and for all of the assignments I have to re-draw and turn in it wouldn't work!"

Eren stands up and takes her hands in his, making her look at him, "Hey, we'll find a way to get through this. What is it that you can draw? Perhaps we can find a way to incorporate that into your other assignments."

Kira blushes and looks away from him, "You...' She mumbles. 

"What?"

"You! Jeez can't you hear?"

Eren does say anything but by the tell-tale shaking of his shoulders he was laughing, "M-me? Then why the hell didn't you draw me earlier?"

"Huh?"