Newlyweds (Au!Levi/Rivaille x Reader)

"You may now kiss the bride."

Putting in the work for a wedding was hard but Levi had to admit, he still hated them. In fact he never wants to have another wedding ever again. Despite how beautiful his new wife (Y/n) looked he still wouldn't do it over again. 

"Oh cheer up darling, a few more hours and then it's onto the honeymoon." (Y/n) kisses him on the cheek, lessening his scowl by only a small mount.

"I'd rather be there now. We're already married, what's the point of sticking around here any longer?" He opens the limousine door and allows her to enter first. He climbs in behind her and shuts the door. They both settle together on the seat and the limousine takes off toward the reception space. 

(Y/n) rolls her eyes before she wraps her arms around his neck, kissing him. Levi returns the passionate lip-lock gladly. He would say that at least now he was married to the love of his life. Placing a hand on her hip he brings her closer to him, lying her down on the seat. If anything he was looking forward to the wedding night the most. They part briefly and (Y/n) pecks him on the cheek before sitting up a bit more and cuddling into his side.

"Seriously?" He sighs.

She slaps him on the chest, "You can deal with it until the wedding night. Just give me the day and for the night I am all yours." She kisses him deeply once more before parting as things amped up.

Levi narrows his eyes in annoyance but none the less would go along with it. After all she was his wife and who was he to deny (Y/n) her special day?

Still for now this moment alone with her will be his and he intends to fully make use of it. He brings her mouth to his in a sweet, passionate kiss. Her lips were addicting, like velvet and she smelled like the perfume of hers he likes the most. She giggles and brushes her hand into his hair. Oh yes, he hooked her.

****************

The car ride was far too short for Levi's liking. Still needless to say (Y/n) pushes him back a bit and breaks their kiss. They take a minute to fix any stray hairs and head out into the reception. (Y/n) leads him into their place in front of two double doors to wait to be adressed. 

"Give it up for Mr. and Mrs. Ackerman!" The DJ calls. 

The doors open and (Y/n) walks forward immediately dragging Levi behind her. She loves the attention, he can tell by the way she's waving her hands in the air and blowing kisses to everyone. She heads to the middle of the dance floor and Levi takes her waist with his free hand to begin their first 'couple's dance'. 

The music starts and the two of them start to twirl around on the floor. (Y/n) looks at him with sparkling, filmy eyes. She's really enjoying today, he realizes. While he will never understand why doing all of this parading about is fun he doesn't dare burst her bubble. After all, this was her day. Like she said, the night was all his. The dance comes to an end and (Y/n) kisses him on the lips.  

 ***************

The reception is over and finally the two are headed off to their honeymoon, in Hawaii. Levi really didn't want to fly all the way down there but it wasn't much of a choice. So here Levi is sitting on a plane at the start of a sixteen hour flight. The one good thing was that there wasn't a bratty kid kicking his seat. 

Just five hours in and Levi feels his patience bar all but being completely drained. He hates flying more than anything else. Still he looks down at his new wife asleep in his arms in a comfy t-shirt and cotton shorts. They had managed to have somewhat of a wedding night since their flight was one of the red-eye flights. Still, it pissed him off to no end to have to get up, get dressed, and bustle down to the airport. Yet here he was. 

(Y/n) snuggles further against him and sighs in her sleep. Levi feels a bit calmer as he gazes down at her. She always had a way of mellowing his temper without even doing anything. 

It's actually not long before she wakes up again. Her mouth opens in a short, but cute, yawn and she blinks the sleep from her eyes. She looks up at Levi and smiles, kissing him sweetly. Levi relaxes further and pulls her into his side, he loves her so much.

Arriving in Hawaii was amazing. They were in their own little bungalo thing and far away from others. The first thing Levi does is kick the door open and picks her up heading toward the bedroom. This was still going to be his 'night' for now.

***************

"Don't you think this tastes so good?" (Y/n) asks as she turns around on Levi's lap and places a fresh strawberry into his mouth.

The two of them had woken up late into the after noon and decided for a sort of brunch type deal for food. After whipping up some french toast with strawberries (Y/n) had been content to sit on Levi's lap and feed him small bits of food. He did the same and enjoyed the morning for what it was.

"I love you Levi." (Y/n) says and kisses him again.

Levi grins a bit as he tastes the strawberries and syrup on her lips. "I know, I love you too."

 ***************************************************************************************************************

I'm really sorry that this is so late. I literally have been in the Minute Clinic all day getting my shoulder looked at. I managed to pop it out of socket doing something stupid and now I'm paying for it... anyways I hope you like it.