Like father like son (Au!Erwin Smith x Oc)

“I’ll fucking kill you! I swear that I’ll rip out your intestines and nail them to the wall you stupid fucking husband!” Aleena yells from the medical bed in pain. She screams as another contraction hits her.

Erwin’s face was pale as a freshly bleached sheet while she crushes his hand, “Babe I love you and I know you don’t mean that. Now breathe!” He replies.

“I-AH!- Oh god just get this kid out of me right now!”

“Mrs. Smith please start taking deep breaths! You’re not dilated enough for your child to be delivered yet so please bear with me and breathe.” The obstetrician says. 

“Oh god! I’m going to die, I’m going to fucking die!” Aleena wails.

The pain she feels at this moment is the worst ever. Truly there are no words to describe childbirth because even being ripped in half is milder than this. Aleena truly believed that she's going to die here in this emergency room delivering the baby.

“How dilated is she?” Hanji asks as she held my Aleena's hand. She had previously worked in a hospital and had some idea of what the doctors spoke of.

“She’s about eight and a quarter dilated. To be able to deliver the baby we need her at ten inches.”

The midwife comes over and wipes Aleena's forehead of the sweat beading on there, “You’re doing wonderful sweetie, don’t worry. Before long you’ll be done and have a beautiful child to show for it.” She cooes.

“Gah I want to kill you so much Erwin!”

“I love you! I swear that whatever you want after this it’s yours.” He promises, trying to pry a part of her fingers off enough to get the blood flowing in his hand.

“I want your head on a platter!”

“I said after all of this!”

Aleena can feel her contractions getting closer together and the obstetrician said something which she's guessing that it was now time to deliver the baby. She grips Erwin and Hanji’s hands tighter thinking in the back of her mind that they should feel some of the pain that she was in. Aleena hears their groans of pain but they smartly said no words.

The heart monitors they had hooked Alena up to were completely going haywire. The midwife spoke in comforting, clipped sentences just behind her while the obstetrician was telling Aleena that he would explain when she needed to push. Sweat stung her eyes as it dripped off of her forehead and she felt pain, nothing but pain. She was so over this. A wave of pain hits Aleena once again as her contractions get closer together.

“Alright push!” The obstetrician instructs.

The stressed out woman pushes as well as she could but the pain increases, causing a scream to rip out of her throat and her grip tighten.

“Alright relax!”

Immediately Aleena attempts to relax but the pain is still there. Pained tears fall from her eyes.

“Push!”

Groaning she pushes again and yet again the pain was even worse, Aleena wants to just pass out, to get rid of this pain.

Erwin leans down so his mouth is by her ear, “You’re doing great Aleena, just keep this up and soon enough our son will be here. I love you so much, come on, you can do this.”

“Okay now relax.” The obstetrician cuts in.

Each time they repeat this process the more painful it was until suddenly Aleena is done. The pain is so intense that her vision is filled with white. Aleena screams as loud as she can to attempt to get rid of the built up pain but it did no good. Everything is blocked out, it was as if her body had gone off line. She hears nothing and everything is white. She can't feel herself grabbing onto anyone but what she did know is that the pressure and pain Aleena felt is gone.