Tattoos (Levi/Rivaille x Reader) (Pt.2)

Meeting Levi all that time ago was definitely one of the best things that had ever happened to (F/n). Ever since Levi 'made' her go to dinner with him for winning their bet the two had started a strange friendship. They didn't want to make it an actual relationship only because they wanted to take things slow. Both had been in pretty messy relationships in the past so it seemed like a good idea.

As it was right now (F/n) was hard at work on a case. The papers are laid out in front of her and she's absentmindedly stroking the tattoo on her forearm. It was a rather difficult case and things weren't lining up right, it threw her through a loop to no end. 

Hands reach around her shoulders and catch hold of her own. (F/n) is acutely aware of how close he is to her, "Tch, are you still looking over all of this?" Levi leans his head down on her shoulder, still standing over her. 

"Yes, it's not adding up."

Originally (F/n) had invited Levi over for their weekly movie night. However the two had ended up losing interest and instead took more interest in one another despite not actually being together yet. If anything their relationship wasn't really exclusive yet. There was definite chemistry there but both just hadn't gotten over that boundary yet.

"Look at it tomorrow."

"No."

"Tch, fine." He lets go over her and steps away, both of them feeling the loss of the shared body heat, "I'm staying over tonight."

(F/n) waves a hand back at him, "Yeah, yeah, I know the drill by now. Your toothbrush is on the right."

For a few minutes (F/n) was left in peace, well, until a large shirt was tossed over her head. Sighing (F/n) takes the offending piece of clothing from her head, turning to the inked up house guest, "Excuse you." 

"Bed."

"Work."

The two glare at one another before Levi comes over and picks up one of the papers, "Tch, what's so important that it's not making sense?" He sits down next to (F/n) and pulls out his reading glasses from his pocket.

That was the funny thing about Levi. He was a tough guy with tattoos, piercings, and really bad eyesight. However what really made (F/n) crack up was that he brought his readers with him wherever he went. He kept them in his pocket and miraculously managed to keep them in tact.

He was a man that was very strange. He was a clean freak yet he participated ((F/n) was unsure of if he still did or not) in activities that often resulted in a lot of blood being spilled on him. He was a tough guy who also happened to carry around a set of reading glasses along with him. It was all so strange. At the same time though it was so Levi.

"What are you doing?" (F/n) asks, amused.

Levi rolls his eyes from behind those thick black glasses, "I'm helping you with this obviously. The faster you get done the faster we get to bed so pick up a damn page and run me through what we're supposed to be looking at."

(F/n) smiles, that was another thing about Levi, despite his rough exterior he was a really kind soul. Not that anyone would be able to tell though with the glare he just threw her. "Hey, you wanna make a bet?"

Famous last words.

************************

"I'm ruling in favor of the plaintiff, case is dismissed." Judge Zackley rules as he slams the gavel down.

(F/n) stands there triumphantly, her chest swelling with pride over the fact that she was able to win the case. This was her week because not only was this case done with and justice settled but Levi was also now taking her on a trip to an expensive beach hotel for a vacation. It was amazing.