I'm with you (Levi/Rivaille and OC)

"We have a new recruit showing up today." Erwin says as he comes into the meeting room, a file in his hand. Levi is sitting at the table with his arms crossed over his chest, unhappy about getting taken away from training his new squad of brats.

Levi snorts, "Why is this important?"

Erwin smacks the file down in front of him, "You may want to take a look." 

Opening the file he looks at the file before abruptly shutting it and slamming it down on the table, "No."

"We don't have a choice, we need members and Sylvette Prancy was more than willing to step into our ranks. Levi she's your sister, doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"No it doesn't so leave it alone." He stands up and glowers at Erwin, "I won't take her onto my team. I don't care what you try to do it won't work."

Erwin stands there silently as the door slams behind his Corporal, "We'll see about that Levi."

*****************

Sylvette nervously plays around with the collar of her jacket. The thought that her brother was going to be her team leader was more than a little nerve wracking. After all despite never having met him face to face she had heard terrifying stories about him. Hopefully he wouldn't treat her that harshly, after all they did share the same blood. 

Keeping in step with Erwin they arrive at the door to where she would meet up with Squad Levi. Walking through the doors she's greeted with a lot of strange looking people. There was a guy with very tanned skin and dark hair that was stuck up in the front. He had a serious looking face but offered her a nice smile. The guy next to him was a tall, fair-skinned blonde. His hair was tied up in the back and he seemed rather bored. The girl next to him was a short strawberry blonde. She had a warm smile on her face and looked very friendly. Finally Sylvette's brother, a blonde with an undercut and cravat. His face was pulled down into a bored look. He's leaning against the chair rail in the room with his arms crossed over his chest.

Grinning she bounces over to him with bright eyes and takes his hand, "Wow! Hi Levi, it's me Sylvette! I-I know that it's been a long time since we've seen each other but I'm so excited that we get to work together!" She says.

Promptly everyone begins to laugh and the girl turns back around looking at everyone, "What? What did I say?"

"Tch dumbass I'm Levi not Oluo. Get your pathetic eyes checked." A guy with dark, undercut hair and sharp features growls. His gunmetal eyes are blazing with annoyance and barely restrained anger. He also has the trademarked cravat and immaculate uniform. Not to mention he was... kind of... well... short.

"O-oh! I didn't think... uh well... hi." She finishes lamely.

Levi walks right past her without so much as another word in her direction. Sylvette sighs and rakes her dark hair over a shoulder, of course she would manage to go and embarrass herself in front of her new squad. Taking her place beside them she keeps her head down, too embarrassed to look at any of them.

*************

"Oluo take the left flank, Petra the right, Eld and Gunther you're pulling up the rear flank." Levi orders as they head out on another expedition. 

Sylvette swallows hard and steps up beside her brother, scared to even talk to her. Despite her being Levi sister he didn't treat her better than any of the other cadets. In fact she was treated worse. He ignored her, barely spoke to her, and when he did speak to her Levi would often riddle his words with various curses and profanities. It made Sylvette feel very unappreciated and little. 

Still expeditions were nothing to take lightly and she needed to know where she was giong to be in the formation. Tugging on Levi jacket sleeve lightly, seeming very small in an effort not to get him angry at her. "Erm... broth-."