I will find you (Jean Kirstein x OC)

Chrissy Good was someone who could've qualified as the Scouting Legion's personal mascot. She was always cheering them on and trying to get them to new heights. It was something Jean simultaneously liked and disliked. The main reason he disliked it was because Chrissy had a way of managing to laugh off a near brush with death and then call attention to herself with rooting for her team mates. Not to mention most of the boys seemed to try and win her attention by doing stupid things. 

"Morning Chrissy!" Connie yells from his seat at the table.

Chrissy beams and gives him a bright, blue-eyed smile that only she was capable of. "Good morning! Morning to you guys too by the way!" She stalks off to the line to get breakfast, most eyes glued to her as he went.

Jean's face darkens as he watches the other guys ogling his girlfriend. After Mikasa's stunning rejection of him it had taken him some time to get her to go out with him and he didn't appreciate the way they looked at her like a hungry pack of wolves. It made him feel more protective by the minute. 

A hand is placed on his shoulder and the blonde snaps out of his glare-induced reverie. Jean looks up to see Chrissy's smiling face, "Calm down Jean, I love you." 

At her words the tension drains from his shoulders and neck, she had a way of doing that to him. "Yeah sorry, automatic reaction." They'd had countless heart-to-hearts on how uncomfortable Jean felt with all of the attention she got and how annoyed she was with his constant berserking at any male who got within two feet of her. 

"I know you're trying, that's all I really ask for." She pecks him on the lips before sitting down to dig into her breakfast. 

Turning back to his own Jean doesn't fail to shoot a cocky grin at the glares he's relieving from the other guys. Let them stew on that for a little bit.

*************************

"Oi cadet get moving!" Levi calls back to Chrissy as they start pulling onto gear from their horses in the forest with trees taller than buildings.

She salutes between her short cable-induced flight, "Aye, aye Heicho!" She picks up her speed. 

There was something about flying through the sky with the 3DMG that was addicting to Chrissy. Perhaps it was the wind racing through her hair or the way the sun beat down on her back. Perhaps it was the feeling of leaving the ground behind for a short time; she didn't know. All she did know was that there was no better feeling in the world to her. 

"Chrissy watch out!" Jean comes slicing through the neck of a titan, sending it to an early grave. 

Whipping around while her cables were detached from their holds she blows a kiss toward Jean, "Thanks! I owe you one, this is why I love you!" With that she was off again. 

Jean speeds up and falls more or less into step with her, "Will you try to be careful?" He screams over the wind at her.

She smiles, "Don't worry it's okay! I'll watch out I promise!" She lands down on a large branch and she sits down to rest her feet.

Jean takes a seat next to her, his hand covering her own that was placed down on the bark. Chrissy looks over at him, her ever present smile growing even wider. She turns her hand over enough to lace her fingers with his. Jean holds it tightly, keeping watch out, waiting for the signal. 

Suddenly he hears it, that tell tale sound of a scream. Standing up he pulls Chrissy up with him subcontiously. They book look at one another before they start up their gear again. Rushing through the trees they passed by hordes of titans all rushing toward the center of the forest where Squad Levi had disappeared. Chrissy has an uncharacteristic frown on as she sees the slaughtered droves of her fellow soldiers.