Just say yes (Au!Levi/Rivaille x oc)

There were very few times in Blu Rose's life where she had royaly screwed up but today was one of those days. Then again it technically started last night when she had gone to a bar at the (forceful) urging of her best friend Hanji Zoe.

'Fucking hell! Damn Hanji and her Vodka shots!' Blu blows her lovely cyan bangs out of her eye and looks at the arms curled around her, how was she going to get out of this one? Especially when she remembered nothing of last night or where she even was at the moment. One thing was that she needed to just get the hell out of there, she would die of embarrassment if the person she spent the night with woke up before she could go.

Reaching over gingerly she grips one of the arms and starts to move it off of her. She got the first arm off and decided that she could work a bit faster. They hadn't moved in the time it took her to get the first arm off so in theory they should be so asleep that they wouldn't wake up when she moved. Just as she manages to get the second arm from around her and start to move off the bed the person grabs her.

Within moments she's pinned down and familiar cobalt eyes are staring down at her. Her mouth dries up as she feels lik she's going to die, "L-Levi..." She chokes out.

Things just got complicated.

***********************

Another day, another toil. Shutting the door behind her Blu sighs and massages her shoulders, dumping her keys in the bowl next to her door. Kicking her shoes off she sighs in happiness. At hearing the beep on her home phone she goes over and clicks the button.

'Blu it's Levi call me-.'

Click, onto the next one.

'Blu, we need to talk. Stop ignoring me-.'

Click, next one.

'Blu, please just call me back. We can't just ignore-.'

At the sound of Levi's voice yet again Blu blushes and clicks the home phone off. She couldn't help but feel herself receed further back into her shell. Ever since she had gotten dressed, gathered up her stuff, and fled from his apartment shoe-less the woman had been avoiding her brother's best friend with abandon.

Easier said than done though when they manages to live in the same city and Hanji had given him her number. She was bound determined to get the two together.

Still Blu had no idea of what she was going to do. She was a shy person by nature and this whole situation was beyond her realm of comfort or expertise. She didn't know what she would say or do when coming face to face with her longest-running crush.

The phone rings again and she jumps. Looking down at it she reaches out to pick it up but hesitates; would it be Levi again or someone else?

She was definitely having a crisis.

After several seconds of worried indecision the person on the phone decided for her and stopped calling. Staring at the machine waiting for the caller to leave a message but they never did.

Scrunching up her nose Blu then walks away from the machine, she didn't want to bother with playing phone roulette and calling the person back. Chances were that it was Levi on the end of the phone. Grabbing a pint of ice cream she sits down on the couch. Her mind was in complete disarray, what was she to do? 

***********************

Hissing in annoyance the man tosses down his cell phone down on the bar counter; it was official, she wasn't picking up. For an entire week he'd been trying to get in touch with Blu. He wanted to at least talk with her about what happened but she was being stubborn and avoiding him. It was really annoying to say the least.