Did you even have to wonder?(Au!Levi/Rivaille x OC)

"Levi! Come on and help me already! We have a huge French test tomorrow!" Linda whines as she jumps on her boyfriend's back.

Levi jolts for a moment before shrugging her off of him, "Tch, I was waiting for you to get here first but you were late. Let me finish this." He continues to look down at his book.

Linda frowns at him. For the past three months she'd been coming over to Levi's house to study French. Not to mention a few other things but that was beside the point. At the moment Linda has been late by five minutes to get to his house and now Levi was stuck with his nose in a book ignoring her. That didn't really sit well with Linda because here she was with her sexy boyfriend lying on the couch in a thin white t-shirt and jeans. His hair is slicked back from his face and he looked down right delectable with the look on his face. 

Linda frowns before she straddles his back again, "Neh, Venez sur Levi, je suis sûr que je peux être divertissant ~." (Come on Levi, I'm sure I can be entertaining~)

Levi continues ignoring her until she starts placing small kisses up the shell of his ear, "Arrêtez, vous pouvez attendre cinq minutes." He answers back. (Stop, you can wait five minutes.)

Linda frowns before she decides to go for a last ditch effort. Leaning forward she grabs the book out of his hands and instead presses a kiss to his lips. His lips respond almost immediately and Linda grins into the kiss. He quickly rolls them over and latches his hands onto her hips, pulling her flush against him. Linda purrs as his thumbs massage her hips. 

Levi breaks the kiss for a moment in favor of trailing down kisses on her neck. He stops at her collar bone in favor of paying special attention to her sensitive skin spots. Linda gasps and her hands clench onto his shoulders to bring him even closer. Levi groans against her collar bone. His hands start to push up Linda's shirt when there's a throat clearing. 

The two break apart to look over at whoever walked in. Linda's face is speckled with red as she notices Mikasa, Eren, and Armin standing there. Both boys have their mouth open and gaping while Mikasa only looked on with an emotionless face. She can't help but press her face into Levi's chest.

"Uh... We... uhm..." Eren stutters. 

"Foutez le camp avant que je t'ai blessé." Levi snarls as he lapses into his first language. (Get the fuck out before I hurt you)

Mikasa's eyes darken, "Si vous l'essayez, je vais casser un bras." She shoots back before walking off; Eren and Armin in tow. (If you try it I will break your arm)

Linda still has her face pressed into his chest. Her heart is hammering in his chest and Linda's pretty sure that Levi can feel it. That was the most embarrassing thing she'd ever gone through! "Oi, what's with that look?"

"That was so embarrassing! God I can't face them ever again..."

Levi snorts, "Who gives a damn what they think? I love you and that's really the only thing that should matter."

"You... love me?"

"Avez-vous encore à se demander?" He whispers against her lips. (Did you even have to wonder?)

"je t'aime trop." (I love you too)

The two connect their lips again and Linda can't help but smile. However at hearing the snorts of her friends form the kitchen Linda breaks the kiss. Levi, sensing what was wrong pulls her up off of the couch and starts walking up stairs toward his room.

She'd have to thank her parents from the bottom of her heart later. Without them she'd have never met the man she would end up marrying. Needless to say no studying was done and Linda was left to explain to her parents the near-failing grade.

***************************************************************************************************************

OKAY! So This is more or less a continuation of "Can you speak french or not?". Anyways I heard what you said itstinyray and I decided to do a short continuation on it rather than just tack it onto the other one. I hope this is a bit more what you were expecting ^_^;