Part 27

Climax

Part 27

All Rights Reserved

Stanley groaned as the sunlight reflected the window, and hit his eyes. He slightly opened them, and moaned as he shifted over to the right side of the bed. When he heard a light shriek, he quickly sat up straight in shock of who is next to him.

"God, Stan, you almost squished me," Mona said, as she pulled the sheets up to cover her medium sized breasts. 

Stanley shook his head, not believing his eyes. "No, no...I didn't....."

It took Mona a moment to realize what Stanley was talking about. She, lazily, sat up on her butt, not knowing what to say next.

"Oh no," said Stanley. He held his head. "We didn't....did we?"

"Stanley, if we're both naked under the same sheets in the same bed, what do you think we did?" Mona asked him, aggravated. She didn't get enough sleep last night, not with what they were doing.

"I can't believe I did this to her. Suze is going to kill me," He said, ashamed of himself. "And I'm going to let her."

Mona scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Look, I may not know Suze as much as you do, but I know that she's too nice to do anything like that to you."

"You don't know my Suze," Stanley said in a serious tone. "She's not like what she seems." Getting tensed up, Stanley turned over on the bed, about to get on his feet. "She's going to hate me forever. She'll never forgive me."

Feeling guilty, Mona laid a hand on his broad shoulder. She could hear the almost silent tears coming out of his eyes."I'm sorry, Stanley. It's my fault. I shouldn't have played you back at the ocean. I should have stood my ground, and know when to stop."

Stanley turned back around to face her, not afraid to show her his tears. "It's not your fault. It's mine. It's all mine. She trusted me with you, and I let her down. She's never going to talk to me again."

"Only if she finds out," Mona reminded him. 

"I can't keep this a secret from her for long. I'll feel dirty, and secrets always find their way to reveal themselves. It's over."

"Don't say that. Look we're both in this together. This is our dirty work, and we have to deal with what  we did. We can't change the past now. Let's just take a nice shower, gte dressed, eat breakfast, and get home so we can try to work this out. I'm not letting you do this alone," Mona solved.

Stanley nodded, as he looked down at the bed. He's doone it now, and now he's going to lose everything if Suze finds out. His wife, his daughter, his world....

"I'm going to go take a bathe now," Mona told him, and threw the sheets off her, exposing her body to him. Stanley stared at her beautiful, luscious figure, and licked his lips, then he cursed himself under his breath. Is this how you love your wife?, his conscience said in his head.

"Want to join me?"

"I...c-can't."

"Stanley, it's already happened. Doing it again won't make a difference," Mona persuaded. She should be the discouraging but to her, she thinks that since it's too late, he mind as well live on what he did to the fullest.

No. Don't listen to her. She's been trying to get since the day she saw you at the wedding, his conscience said.

But Stanley didn't listen to his conscience and gave in. He didn't think about what would be coming around the corner of guilt, shame, and pain.