Part 22

Climax

Part 22

All Rights Reserved

 “Three….two….one!” Everyone counted down and when the large Disney World Clock hit midnight, with a big bang, fireworks erupted in the sky, flashing their colorful beauty to the audience. The Disney characters, in a fake way, were jumping up and down and entertaining the little children. “Happy New Year’s Eve!” Suze and her family screamed from the high tower, knowing that no one below them could hear them because they were screaming as well.

Suze was holding Noelle, who wrapped herself around her waist with Stanley by her side on his feet. Noelle was happy that she was finally spending time with both her parents. She enjoyed the constant picture taking from Miranda, the presents from Mona and her grandparents, the tickling from Stanley, and the kisses from Suze.

The only thing/person that Noelle was not enjoying was Drew, who fortunately was taking as far away from her as possible because of their last incident, which Noelle has no problem with. As long as Drew’s fingers are away from her mouth, she’ll be as happy as a clam.

“How about a New Year’s Eve kiss?” Mona shouted over the noisy crowds after drinking her fifth glass of wine with Drew. They kept laughing and chatting with each other the whole time Miranda was with Drew, and it was starting to make her feel jealous but she managed to keep her cool.

“Us first!” Miranda led, and grabbed Drew into a kiss. Mona giggled. Was that supposed to make me jealous?, Mona thought. She was the only one who knew the truth.

Their kiss was nice and long and Miranda was the first to pull away. Drew had a dirty smile on his face as he eyed Miranda. He wanted more than that.

“Come on, Beth. It’s your turn!” Mona announced, though she really did not want to see an old couple smile but this was different. They are a special rich old couple.

By surprise, Edward leaned down to give his wife a soft quick peck on the lips, leaving Beth blushing wildly. She nudged her husband in fake anger.

“And we already know who’s turn it is,” Mona teased, gesturing to Stanley and Suze. She didn’t have an issue with them kissing, as long as they didn’t go too far. If only it was me and Stan kissing, Mona thought, and groaned. As much as she tried not to think about her and Stanley doing things, she can’t help but think about the old times but with more tension.

Stanley smirked and with Noelle still in his wife’s arms, he still went in to lead the kiss until Suze backed away and placed one of her fingers on his lips.

“Uh, uh, uh,” Suze hummed, shaking her head, and tapping his mouth. “You’re on punishment, remember?”

“Oh, little Stan is on punishment, what did you do, go in too hard?” Charlie wondered, trying to annoy Stanley to his satisfaction. Charlie, another survivor of the bomb, was sent here to Los Angeles last week because John, the Secretary, thought that it was best for Charlie to take a break like Stanley because of that accident. John thinks that there might be something affecting Charlie’s brain because he’s thinking too much since he was taking Stanley’s place for a while, and had a lot of responsibilities to make but he has decided to make one of his advanced soldiers to take the spot of the Chief of Staff. It’s only temporary though until Stanley’s leg is fully healed.

From time to time, Stanley was able to walk a little, more like limping, but there are times where Charlie has to help him move around. It’s the least he could do for him. If he’s alive know, he could gladly say that’s it’s because of two great people, God and Stanley.