Part 11

Climax

Part 11

All Rights Reserved

Suze sat up in bad, still panting after their love making. Stanley was just getting better and better by the day and because he was leaving tomorrow, he wanted tonight to be their best night yet.

"I love you," Stanley breathed out.

"I love you too," Suze said before giving him another long kiss that Stanley did not want to break so Suze had too. She wanted to talk to him about something important.

"What's wrong?" Stanley wondered. "Was I on too strong? Did I hurt you?"  Stanley wasn't the type to making love to a woman when pregnant. It was Suze who managed to change his mind. He did not want to hurt his love so he had a talk with Suze's doctor about it and he said that it was safe but he still had to be careful.

"No, I'm fine," Suze said. "I just wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it?" Stanley wondered.

Suze rubbed her huge belly. "It's about the baby."

"What about the baby?"

"We still haven't thought of a name for her yet."

"Right," Stanley realized. Naming the baby wasn't the first thing on his mind when he was trying to get Mona off his back and trying to get Charlie to help him. But every time he asks him, Charlie just says, "I told you so" and starts bragging about how he is a master in getting and rejecting girls and blah blah blah.

Speaking of Charlie, he was still mad at Stanley for making him stay at a hotel evenwhen Stanley explained to him that Mona had his family wrapped around his finger, and there were no more spare rooms. But Charlie wasn't all that mad when he said that he scored a rich girl just by giving her the, and quoted from Charlie himself, "I want you" look. And it seems like the "I want you" look worked for both Charlie and Stanley.

"Um...how about Amelia?" Stanley suggested.

"No, it's too..princessy," Suze said.

"Princessy?" Stanley chuckled. "Is that even a word?"

"It is now. How about Carter?"

"There is one thing that I couldn't change about you when I first met you; your tomboy side," Stanley stated.

"Whatever," Suze rolled her eyes.

"What about Sabrina?"

"No."

"Lily?"

"No, too girlie. What about Jordan?"

"Too boyish," Stanley commented.

"Jesse."

"Still too boyish."

"There are plenty of girls with that name," Suze pointed out.

"Which makes it cliche, so no," Stanley added. 

"Fine. We'll think of a name once the baby comes out."

Stanley bit his lip. He had forgotten to tell her. He was trying to find the right time to tell her but after that incident with Mona he forgot.

"What's up?" Suze said, noticing his mood change.

"Suze, I'm not going to be able to be there when you are in labor," Stanley confessed. He knew that Suze would not accept that but he had to. He was going to have to work overtime when he goes back because he came here to visit. He wouldn't be able to convince the Secretary to let him go to see his wife again in less than three months time. Not even Charlie and he was the one who was really good at persuading people.