Part 8

Climax

Part 8

Edited 

All Rights Reserved

"Mona," Stanley growled. What was she doing here? He thought that he stated things clearly with her through his email but it just made things worst. He should've listened to Charlie. It was too late now. Mona was never going to back down until she got what she wanted.

Suze's eyes sparkled as she spotted the man she hadn't seen in ages. She couldn't believe her eyes, was she hallucinating? Were her eyes betraying her again? Lately, Suze would have some dreams of her beloved finally home and with arms length. Had her dreams come true?

"Stanley?" Suze said. She walked to her now frowning husband. "What's wrong, Stanley? Aren't you happy to see me?"

Stanley took his eyes off Mona to adore Suze's beautiful features. "I'm always happy to see you. I love you." 

"I love you too." Suze said and embraced Stanley by the side so she wouldn't feel any pressure at her stomach. Stanley lowered his head to give Suze a kiss, almost forgetting that Mona was less than a half a meter away from them. He couldn't help it. He missed his wife, and tonight he wanted to take her and have fun before he had to leave again.

Mona cleared her throat, loudly. Stanley pulled away from Suze and Suze giggled.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Suze apologized to Mona. "Stanley, this is--"

"We've met." Stanley interrupted, sternly. 

"So you two still remember each other?" Suze questioned.

"We've been in contact ever since the wedding," Mona said and gave Stanley a seductive smirk.

Suze didn't notice. The only person she wanted to give her attention to was her handsome husband. "Well, I'm glad that you two are talking." Suze replied with a smile. "Honey, Mona and I have been chatting and joking around."

"Oh, really?" Stanley said suspicious. 

"Yeah. We were just talking about the latest gossip, and clothing, you know girl stuff," Mona added. Mona and Suze exchanged looks and laughed, making Stanley wonder what was going on. 

"I have to go see if the servers are ready with the cake, so I'll leave you two to catch up with things." Suze gave Stanley one last peck before wobbling inside the house, not noticing anything wrong.

"What are you doing here?" Stanley growled at her.

"You don't have to be so hostile, Stanley." Mona said, innocently. "I'm just here to have fun and help celebrate at your wife's baby shower."

"Oh cut the crap!" Stanley snapped. "No one is listening or watching, so you don't have to put up with that little act now."

Miranda smiled, sheepishly at him. "What so ever do you mean, Stanley? Are you saying that you've finally seen the light and want me back?"

"No, not now, not ever." Stanley said.

"Well then. I guess I'm here for nothing."

"Yes, you are. Now leave," Stanley commanded.

"No I will not. Just because you don't want me doesn't mean I can't stay here with your family."

"Why would you want to do that?"

"I haven't seen your family in a long time and it seems like they have missed me. If they find out that you are pushing me away and kicking me out of this house, then there will be a problem." Mona pointed out.