Part 15

Climax

Part 15

All Rights Reserved

Even at ten and a half months, Noelle was still the same, amazingly beautiful baby girl that came out of Suze Hamilton. But at times, Noelle could be rebellious. She's a angel when she sleeps or when she gets what she wants but a trouble maker when she got bored. Usually when she got bored it would be when her mother was at work but her mother always came back at four-thirty sharp to come back to her child but even then her mother still had some paper work to do.

And her dad was at the military base but once every six months-John, the Secretary finally let Stanley decrease the amount of moths because of  Noelle-Stanley would come to visit for only one week to take care of Noelle. 

 Doe, Noelle missed her father terribly and got mad when it was time for him to leave, she always welcomed Stanley with a smile and always told him goodbye with a smile.

 "Noelle, eat this please," Miranda persuaded, as she nudged her spoon full of soup towards Noelle. Miranda wanted to make sure that Noelle had eaten something today. it was one o'clock in the afternoon, and Noelle didn't eat anything.

Miranda is the one that is babysitting Noelle today until Suze comes home from work. Her mother was at a wedding that she planned and her father was at the office of the huge car business that he owned.

She was the only one who stayed in the house to take care of Noelle since her boyfriend was at "work" but she enjoyed her time with Noelle. She was fun to play with and enjoyable.

Noelle opened her small mouth and Miranda inserted the spoon in her mouth. She slurped it quickly before walking back to the end of the sofa to get her dolls. Noelle learned how to walk when she was only about six months, and now she's such a pro that she doesn't need any assistance. Suze knew that Noelle would be a fast learner ever since she was told that Noelle was born healthy at nine pounds.

Lately, Noelle has been trying to do everything by herself: eating; putting on clothes; reaching for cookies on the top counter; getting the door when the bell rings, and etc. By the time she is twelve months, Noelle would be able to do some of those things.

 Ding Dong! The doorbell rang through Noelle's little ears. A huge grin appeared on her face. She already knew who was opening the door. "Mommy!" Noelle shrieked. She ran to the door to face her mother who was wearing a gray Calvin Klein suit, appropriate for where she was working, and was carrying a black metal briefcase.

She looked down to smile at her pre-mature daughter that was now wrapping her small arms around her legs. With a chuckle, Suze bent down to pick her up into her arms and set down her briefcase

"Hi, Elle," Suze greeted. Noelle giggled at her nickname and wrapped her arms around her neck. Suze gave her kiss on the cheek before moving towards Miranda.

"Have you been a good girl today?" Suze asked Noelle. Noelle nodded in response before releasing her mother's neck and start squirming in Suze's arms. That means that Noelle wants to be back on the ground. Suze placed her on her feet and watched as Noelle went to get some stuff from the play pen. She came back with one naked Barbie doll in her left hand and a small doll dress with heels in another.

She handed to her mother, and muttered one word to her, "Fix." Suze knew what she meant and took them from her.

"Hey, Miranda," Suze greeted her. "Thanks for babysitting Elle. I know how you wanted to go and have lunch with Drew today."