Part 7

Climax

Part 7

 Edited

All Rights Reserved

Mona growled as she reached the end of the email Stanley sent her. She wasn't going to take no for an answer. No she wasn't. 

"What's wrong, baby?" the naked blonde boy asked. His arms were wrapped around Mona's waist as they were both naked in bed. "Is it that boy, again?"

"Yes. He won't budge." Mona grunted.

"Then maybe you should-"

"Don't even finish that sentence!" Mona snapped. "He's going to be mine no matter what! Now matter what it takes, even if it's the end of me!"

The blonde boy stayed silent and shifted in the bed. He began to kiss Mona's neck. "Whatever, Mona. Let's just get back to our business."

"Fine," Mona agreed and turned to let the lust-filled eager boy in her. "After this I might just pay Mrs. Hamilton a nice visit."

Suze greeted and smiled at every single person that walked into the mansion for her baby shower. Even if smiling so much hurt her face, she still couldn't help but be happy. Even if it would've made her happier if Stanley was here to celebrate with her. Suze sighed. When she saw that there wasn't any one else outside she closed the door after herself and took in the decorations that Miranda and Beth put up.

They were pink and the designs were sliver, hearts, and diamonds.

"STANLEY'S AND SUZE'S BABY GIRL" was what was written on the long beautifully woven sign in the living room.

"So how do you like everything so far?" Miranda asked her as she approached Suze with her arm wrapped around the handsome Drew Thomas with his blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Everything is great." Suze said to her then she looked over at Drew. "Thanks so much and it was nice to meet you, Drew."

Drew's eyes sparkled as she said his name. Was it the melody in her voice? Or how beautiful she looked in the navy blue dress even when she's pregnant?

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Suze. Miranda is right. You are beautiful." Drew complimented.

Suze blushed slightly. "Thank you but since you have an interest in Miranda, you must think she's even more beautiful."

Miranda smiled up at Drew.

"Right. Of course," Drew muttered. "Always."

"Well, enjoy the party, and have fun you two." Suze told the cute couple. Then she heard the door bell. "Ooh! I'll go get it!" Suze wobbled over to the door and opened it to show a person she didn't recognize.

"Hi, Suze. I'm Mona," She said.

"I can't thank you enough for doing this, John," Stanley said, talking to the secretary from the other line."You really are busy...I'll tell Suze your thanks for her....alright....bye....thanks again." Stanley hung up from the phone and Charlie who was driving rolled his eyes at him.

"Could you stop thanking him already?" Charlie wondered. "You're going to make him regret letting us come to visit the family for the baby shower."

"I just can't believe I'm here again," Stanley told him. "I didn't think that John would ever let me go. Especially, willingly."

An evil smirk appeared on Charlie's face. "I kind of had a proposition with Mr. Secretary himself," Charlie said.