Part 13

Climax

Part 13

All Rights Reserved

Two months later and their love for each other are still eternal. Yes, Stanley made it alive with only a minor injury to his leg but he didn't tell Suze that. He didn't want her to worry more than before.

Today is Christmas Day, and everyone's was filled with joy, especially, Suze because Miranda booked a flight for her and Suze to surprise Stanley with a visit. Of course, Miranda had to ask the Secretary for approval to see if it was safe to come. The war had not begun yet for the Supreme Court and the Second In Command needed more evidence to see if it was appropriate to go into war now. John said that it was alright but they could only stay for about two days because of the risks and because of Suze being pregnant.

Suze thought that everything was going to be perfect. Neither did she or Miranda that a surprise was coming for the both of them while in flight.

Forty-five minutes until we land in Washington, the captain said from the speaker.

 Suze laid back on her seat, spreading her legs wider trying to feel a bit more comfortable. She was starting to feel some kind of pain by her sides. She took a few deep breaths, trying to bear. The baby might just be getting ready for the big day, she thought. But that's when the pain became worse, and Suze let out a small cry.

The people from across her row began to look at her wondering what's wrong. Miranda, who was reading a magazine, looked over at her in concern. "Suze, are you okay?" Miranda asked.

Suze shook her head. At that time the female flight attendant walked over to her.

"Is everything alright?" the flight attendant wondered.

That's when the mucus plug that kept Suze's cervix shut for seven months expelled making the amniotic sac ruptured, releasing a heavy amount of reddish liquid from her cervix.

"Oh my god. Her water broke," Miranda stated, making people turn to them in worry. 

"She's going to give birth," the fight attendant said then turned to Miranda. "You, young lady. I'm going to need you to move so she can lay down."

Miranda did as she was told. The fight attendant put up the arm of Miranda's seat, and Miranda helped her shift Suze around to make her lay down on both seats.

Suze let out another cry as her cervix was beginning to open and thin which meant that she was reaching dilation.

"We need help," Miranda cried.

"Is any one here a doctor?"  the flight attendant shouted. Many of people around them shook their heads but there was one old French doctor that got up from his seat and said, "I'm a doctor."

"Please, we need you over here, quickly," the flight attendant said as the French doctor came over to them. "Can you deliver a baby?"

The French doctor nodded. "Yes, I can, but I'm going to need a pair of gloves,and some towels," He said. The flight attendant nodded and rushed to the back center of the plane.

Miranda looked back at her in-pain sister in law. "It's going to be okay, Suze," Miranda assured her. "We've got someone here to help you."

"Suze, that's her name," the French doctor realized.

"Yes, that's her name," Miranda said to the doctor. She hoped that the French doctor would be able to help Suze.

"Okay, Suze. I'm Doctor Smith, and I need you to do exactly what I tell you, okay?" He said in his French accent.