Part 25

Climax

Part 25

All Rights Reserved

Suze still couldn't get what Miranda told her at the picnic even after her conversation with Stanley, and it's been a week. Why was she thinking about this? Was there really a chance that her relationship with Stanley might break apart? She admits that she has been seeing Stanley and Mona getting close. Maybe a little be too close. They were starting to do everything together, and keeping Suze out of it. Like how they went for ice cream with the kids, and how they went to dinner with Mona's old family who haven't seen Stanley for a long time without inviting her. It was beginning to make Suze feel jealous and she didn't like it.

Maybe this is all going through my head, Suze thought. He would never do that, and he told me himself.

After constantly thinking that same thought every day to console herself, she came to one conclusion: she needs a vacation. She decided that she would go to her family's house for a little while with Noelle. She hasn't seen them in a long time and she needed to catch up on things.

"Suze, are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Stanley asked again, laying on the bed of their room, in a plain white T-shirt, and gray sweats as Suze finished packing her suitcase. She planned to be gone for maximum of two weeks, and needed at least two suitcases to take up her clothes, shoes, and accessories.

Suze saying that she wanted to leave and see her family was very random to Stanley. He asked her if there was something wrong or if there something that he didn't know about, and Suze shook her head. She told him that she needed a break. But a break from what?

A break from you, a dark voice said in his head, but he protested against it. Why would she want a break from him? They were having so much fun together last week, which happened to be the last week they did something togetherbefore he started spending some more time with Mona. But Suze didn't seem to have a problem with it from his eyes. To him, she mentally encouraged it.

"Yes, I'm sure," She answered, zipping up her second suitcase. She walked over to Noelle's cabin, and under the bin, she took a large black duffel bag that she packed with Noelle's belongings last night. She placed it on the bed, checking if everything that Noelle would need, including her toys, were there. "I'll be fine, Stan. It's just two weeks."

"But I'll miss you."

"Why? It's not like you don't have anything else to do with someone other than me," Suze responded without thinking.

"Huh?" Stanley said, not understanding what she said. What did she mean by someone other than her?

"Um...I meant that I'll miss you too." Suze said with a nervous laugh, trying to change the subject. He was going to ask her a question about her comment but Suze quickly cried, "Noelle! It's time to go!" She set her two suitcases on the floor, making them stand on it's wheels.

The door opened, and there stood Miranda in a purple tank top, and a pair of blue skinny jeans with Noelle in her pretty orange sundress that matched her orange ribbon wrapped pig tails.  Miranda dressed Noelle herself. She thought it looked better than her wearing a plain outfit like her father. Oh, genes has failed them once again.

Suze smiled at them. "Thanks, Miranda. She looks adorable. She's really going to need your fashion tips when she's a teenager."

"Well, duh! Of course, she is With me as her fashion designer, boys are going to be banging at her door when they see how sexy she is," Miranda bragged, smirking wildly at Stanley. She said it on purpose.