27-Make Me Control

Can't read my private chapters?

To read a private chapter or to see a private story on a profile, make sure that:

1. You are following the user 

2. The date of birth on your account is 17 years or older (Don't gloat your age on my profile, I cannot control what you read on here, I just copied and pasted directions because some people actually can't get the missing parts)

            SHOUTOUTS TOO!!!!

@day1dreamer  <--- Your comment made me smile

@Dark_Girl28  <---- lOOK HERE, you gone stop making me blush

@MargaretMcnamara  <----- Pfft, this my homewoman, you dig?

@ContesaRubia <--- I liked your comment, and how you knew where I was getting at.

AND

@SammLove77  <---- Girl when I read that paragraph I felt myself tear up abit Lol, I love paragraph comments <3 so dis is dedicated to you for making me all warm inside!

-----------ENJOY

           BRYANS P.O.V

                      "Shit! Aspen". I groaned. He pulled away giggling, before pulling me back down pressing his lips against mine. I reached for the light switch but he smacked my hand down. He nudged me and flicked his tongue against my neck causing me to moan.

              "Class, we have class". I whispered, trying to make out his body. He ignored me and rubbed his hand against my member. I hissed and he chuckled "Oh yeah, you still have the cage on". He patted me one more time, before pulling away.

                    He peeked out the janitors closet before pulling me out with him. I looked down at him to see his face red "Are you okay?". I asked, he pulled on his collar and cleared his throat  "Uhm, yeah just hot is all". 

                      He looked at the clock, then back at me "I'll see you In Pre Cal". He whispered, before jogging to his next class. I turned around to walk to my class and saw Jane walking with a group a girls. She had a cast on her hand and I raised an eyebrow.

              "Oh, I'm just so glad that monster isn't here". She snapped, the girls awed  and followed behind after her, Dawson put a hand on my shoulder and sighed "That bitch know good and well she ain't break her arm. Taylor slammed her into a locker, not slammed her into the floor like he should have ". He said rolling his eyes.

                 "I hope his suspensions doesn't interfere with his scholarship though". I said, Dawson whipped his head around "Oh hell naw it better not, or Ima beat a bitch ass".  He said, snapping his fingers and walking to the gym, I follower shortly after.

      ASPENS P.O.V

           No, Taylor,  Jane,or Bryan.. well not until the last class. I sighed and continued stirring my pot, checking every few minutes to see if it's done.  I glanced over at Hunter who was flipping pancakes,  I raised an eyebrow "It's soup day". I said, he shrugged "It's whatever the hell I wanna make day". He replied, not looking at me "Well fine then be that way". I grumbled walking to my table.

 ~

                    Finally, Class was over and now for the last class. I put all my books back in my locker and slung my bag over my shoulder "Aspen!". I turned to see Bryan's friend Stina. "Hmmm?". I asked.