Zayn PoV

"Zayniiiieeeee!" My little sister's voice rings in my ear. I groan and lift the pillow over my head.

"You got fan mail. It's quite huge." She says placing the envelop on my head. I reach for it, and I cuddle with it.

"Well! Are you going to open?" My sister says again.

"Please, leave me be. I'll be up and I'll let you help me open it." I say cuddling against the comforter.

"Fine." She huffs and walks out. I rub my eyes, and I sit up. My eyes adjust to the sunlight. I pick up the envelope, it was send from Texas in the United States. I open the envelop and out falls a picture of me holding a British flag. That so sick! A bracelet falls out and I place it on my right wrist. Finally a notebook falls out. And a letter. I open the letter.

"Dear Zayn,

I have drew this picture for you. I hope you like. I also had this bracelet made for you. And the notebook is just filled with things about you guys, and me. I call it the Directioner book. Hope you liked it!"

Xoxo- y/n.

I open the notebook, and it looks oldish. There was stickers around it, lyrics from songs, and little doodles. I open the first page.

"Dear Journal,

A lot has happen today. I got humiliated in front of the whole entire school. I didn't know that it was Melony's locker. I came home smelling like milk, and cheese. My hair is sticky from the milk. My brothers didn't do anything but sit afar. They just looked away, and I had to run off. Right now they are all at practice. And I'm home alone. Mom is somewhere doing errands, and dad is at work after hours again. Gosh, when did my life get so messed up? The razor is calling my name, it's in my pillow case. But I have no where else to cut. My wrists are cut up from last night. I'll just open the scars again. My legs are scarred. I'll find a way."

I scan through the book, and I see poems, letters, writings, lyrics, and such. A fan has send me her diary. I close the book and place it on my bedside table. I look at the name. And address. I do have a chance to send it back. Or I could just read it. But, that would be against the law because of privacy. I get up and I hurriedly get ready. I take the journal with me.