7 - 15

Year 7
The Deathly Hallows

"Incredible. You're still alive."

~~~

The skies were dark and grey when they all arrived at the place the snatchers would take them. Y/n thought that the weather would really match the mood that everyone was feeling right now. Clouds hung low over the large, dark building.

Y/n recognised it all too well, from the time she visited in her third year of Hogwarts for a feast, or that time months ago when she delivered the letter than broke her world in two. Her stomach did flips at the thought of being here at Malfoy Manor.

Snatchers pulled them up to the gate, still in restraints. Harry was forced up to the front, his face in full view for the people who had come to greet them. Y/n recognised one of them, her dark eyes, pale skin and black hair. Bellatrix Lestrange had come to see them.

Harry's face was pushed roughly towards her, she did not react at all. That was until his fringe was pushed up and the scar was revealed. Her eyes went wide in realisation and what she said next made Y/n's stomach twist.

"Get Draco," She whispered.

Y/n felt as though she was going to throw up. He was here, he was alive. And Y/n was about to see him after all this time, after all this time believing she was dead.

The snatchers entered the grounds and roughly pulled the group into the manner. The house was not as welcoming as Y/n had remembered it. They were pushed into the large living room, full of death eaters. Y/n, Ron and Hermione were pushed to the side of the room.

Harry was pushed down to his knees by Bellatrix, who was keeping a close and hard grip on him. They seemed to be waiting, waiting for someone. The giddiness rose as three people entered the large room. Bellatrix grew a nasty smile as soon as she saw him. Behind him, his two parents.

Him. His blonde hair was all too familiar, he was taller now and so much skinnier than Y/n had remembered. Draco's grey eyes were lifeless and that matched the grey tinge to his skin. He looked dreadful.

Taking a fist of Harry's hair, she held his face up towards Draco. Not to mention that it was still an ugly mess.

"Well?" Bellatrix breathed, she nodded enthusiastically.

"I can't be sure." His voice was so weak.

Tears began to pool in Y/n's eyes, he was a mess and no one seemed to be helping him at all. Lucius then stepped up to him and wrapped a tight, steady hand around the back of his neck. Y/n flinched at the unkindness his father was showing towards him.

"Look closely, Son." Lucius spat, "If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand?"

But Y/n knew that it wouldn't go back to how it was at all. And seeing Draco shake like that, told her that he knew it wouldn't either. Life back when Y/n wasn't dead was hardly attainable right now in Draco's eyes.

"Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr Malfoy." Scabious said, stepping forward from his group of snatchers.

"You dare to talk to me like that in my own house?" Mr Malfoy looked annoyed massively, but his voice remained normal.

Narcissa stepped forward, grabbing her husband by the arm to calm him down. This seemed to work, as he let go of Draco. She turned to pull him away. Only for her eyes to land upon Y/n. Her eyes widened immensely, and silently, she raised her hand to her mouth to stop any form of verbal shock coming out. No one else seemed to notice this.