Chapter 106- It's him...

Good Afternoon, everybodyyy! You are all tuned in on Special fm 103. 3 and for today...

I fiddled with my black skirt as we waited outside the room. Well, aside from job interviews of which I only had one, this is actually my first interview. And I have a thing with interviews. Like,

whenever I think of interviews, I just become straight up nauseous and speechless.

It's very annoying, I know.

And as I heard the DJ speak mumbled stuff, I began to feel even more nauseous. So nauseous that if Adam wasn't there, I would've really thrown up on the station's red and expensive looking carpet.

Adam squeezed my hand so I looked up at him.

"Nervous?" he gave a half smile.

"Is it that obvious?" I smiled shyly.

"Well, your hands are shaking." he grinned and looked at my hand which he was holding.

I just chuckled and looked away.

"Hey, soon enough, you'll get really used to this crap that you won't even care, okay?" he rolled his eyes to express his point.

"You'll get a call from your manager saying you have an interview in five minutes and you won't even care if you're late or not. You won't even care what you'll have to say or what they'll ask." he comforted me.

"Yeah, okay." I smiled and looked away.

But he grabbed my face and gave me a short kiss.

I just chuckled after the kiss. Like hell, this guy is super random. He'd kiss whenever he wants, wherever he wants. And I'm so shallow that I actually follow his commands.

"Adam, Mandy, you're on." a guy walked out of the room and asked us to come in.

"Ready babe?" Adam chuckled and stood up.

He knows I hate that call sign.

"Ready." I rolled my eyes and stood up.

The guy led us into the room. I looked around and saw that some stuff look so familiar. It was like I've been there before. Somehow...

"Hey guys." a guy called us.

I looked at him and was in shock.

Him...

It's him...