Chapter 93- Explanation

MANDY'S POV

"Now, let me choose. Who shall I have to kill?" she took out a dagger from her boot.

Did people still do that?

"Alice! Why are you doing this?" I yelled in exasperation.

"Why?" she grinned and walked closer to us. Ashley and Dan popped out on the doorway  entrance.

Gawd, I still can't believe that Dan's helping his own daughter's mental illness to kill us.

She leaned closer to me and slowly let the blade of the knife touch my face. I stiffened. The cold blade felt like it could just slit my skin anytime soon.

"Alice..." Adam said cautiously.

"Don't worry Adam... I'm just gonna explain something to my best friend here." Alice looked at Adam.

I was already ready to cry.

The blade brushed on my throat. Alice knelt down and kept the blade fixed on my throat, ready to slit me if I do anything wrong.

"I'm gonna do you a favor and explain everything..." Alice smiled at me.

"Why am I doing this, you ask?" she played with my hair. "Well, you ARE my best friend and you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." she gave a teasing smile.

"But sometimes that rule can be broken... Because, ADAM..." she faced Adam and let the blade touch me deeper, just a millimeter away from cutting my throat.

I could hardly focus on what she was saying because I was too scared of the blade.

"... I didn't just become a fangirl. I'm not just your usual fan girl glambert blah blah blah. I think about you every second of the day. I almost got fired three times because I was too focused on you. I listened to your songs whenever I can. I defended your honor in every way possible. I even killed two people who insulted you." she sounded so crazy.

And did she say she killed TWO people?

WHATTT???!!!!

The thought made me shiver even more.

"I loved you Adam. I'm obsessed, I'll admit. But is it a crime to love someone with your entire heart, mind and LIFE?" she brushed the blade down my shoulders.

Well, at least it's far from my throat.

"My life was perfect, actually... But YOU just had to ruin everything." Alice looked at me so suddenly, her eyes wide and full of hidden rage.

"YOU just had to prance your ass in front of Adam and draw him in. YOU just had to be in every freaking newspaper, kissing Adam and holding his hand..." she gritted her teeth.

"That should be ME. NOT YOU! I'm the one who loved him with my all... NOT YOU! I SHOULD BE THE ONE KISSING HIM, HOLDING HIS HANDS, TOUCHING HIS HAIR, BEING SWEET WITH HIM AND DATING HIM!" she looked like she was about to have a melt down.

My body trembled because the knife was so close to my skin.

"Remember when your favorite nephew died? What's his name?" she took the knife farther away from me, and waved it in the air. "Oh was it Peter?"

PETER?

WHY IS SHE BRINGING HIM UP?

"Hmm... and everyone thought a car killed him?" she grinned deviously.

"Well, beloved best friend of mine, he didn't. He was killed by me. I just  set it up to look like he died because of a car. But do you know who was driving the car?" she pretended to be in shock and pointed the knife to herself.

"Guil-ty." she sang in a sing song voice.

"What?" I looked at her in disbelief.

"Sorry hon, but I warned you. I texted you a few blackmails, didn't I?" she said it so casually.

SHE KILLED PETER?

SHE KILLED AN INNOCENT KID?

Tears rolled down my cheek in rage and I gritted my teeth. I clenched my fists, letting my nails dig into my palm. I wanted to kill her right there. But I knew she would kill me first.

"I am so sorry. But it's not my fault. I told you I didn't want to hurt you. But you just didn't listen." she pouted her lips in a teasing manner.

GAWD! I TOTALLY WANT TO KILL HER!!!!

"And I got everyone in on the act. Please clap your hands for the best actor and best actress." she pointed the knife to Ashley and Dan behind her. They held their head down.

"And all I had to do was kidnap Mr. Tommy Joe Ratliff... and threaten my relationship with my father. How easy is that?" she grinned and tilted her head.

I felt so sorry for them, once Alice explained why they kidnapped us. Dan and Ashley both looked at the ground, stiffened and not saying anything.

WOW! I NEVER REALIZED MY BEST FRIEND IS PURE EVIL!

"Well, maybe next time you'd learn how to listen to warnings, sweetheart." Alice looked at me and drew back the dagger, ready to stab me.

OKAY THIS IS IT.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S GONNA END LIKE THIS.

"NO!" Adam, Ashley and Dan called out as the dagger moved forward