Chapter 15- Love expert

"What the???" Alice gave me a shocked smile a few seconds after Adam has gone. We haven't even moved from the spot where he left us. Because he left both of us starstruck.

My heart fluttered as he whispered those words to my ear. I felt like I couldn't get his voice out of my head, like when you constantly play a song that you like on your ipod. That was how it felt.

And the way he just gave me that devious smile.

Gahhhh!!!

"I can't believe it." Alice exhaled and widened her eyes, still in shock.

"Yeah." I gave her a small smile, still a bit stiff from what Adam did. But I managed to keep my cheeks unblushed.

Unblushed?

What?

Is that a word? *Probably not, because there are red lines under the word.*

Don't pretend you don't do that...

Anyways...

"Why don't we get something to eat?" I shook my head slightly to shake away the memory of him and his awfully attractive charm.

"Ok." Alice said but she was still a bit stiff.

We decided to just eat lunch at the food court.

"Oh my fuh-reaking Gosh!!!" Alice squealed.

She managed to let me tell the whole story of what happened between me and Adam. I told her everything, with pauses every once in a while because I felt awkward. I didn't emphasize the part of him and me close to kissing, because that would just make me blush eternally.

"He came close to kissing you?!" Alice screamed in excitement. People started to look at us.

"Shut up." I whispered.

"I'm sorry." she gave me an apologetic smile. "I just- WOW." she looked at me with big and surprised eyes.

I blushed and chuckled awkwardly.

Please don't remind me.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" she asked.

"Well, I don't know. It's just awkward, okay?" my cheeks were literally pink already and they heated up as I remembered the way he leaned forward to me in the car and all that stuff.

Why, Adam???

"Oh my gosh! I am soo jealous of you." she raised one eyebrow and grinned.

"Don't worry. I don't plan on hooking up with him or anything soo..."I shrugged.

"What?! Why?" she suddenly exclaimed and narrowed her eyebrows.

Okay, sheesh.Someone's more affected than me...

"I don't know. Probably cause he's a famous singer and I'm a- " I didn't know what word to describe my really crappy self. "A totally different person."I sighed.

Yeah...

A totally different person.

It'll never work.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" she crossed her arms and complained irritatedly. "Mandy, ADAM LAMBERT. THE ADAM LAMBERT IS FREAKING HITTING ON YOU. I would give a whole lifetime just to be you right now."  she explained with much exasperation and full effort,like she just wanted to conk my head for me to get her point.

"I just-"I didn't know what to say after that explanation of hers."I mean, it'll never work. He's on vacation here for what? Like maybe a month? A week? Once he leaves, what happens then?"I reasoned.

"Does it matter?" she asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes. Actually it does."I raised my hands to prove my point.

"But until then, even if it's just a month, a week, or even just a minute. Savour those few moments with him." she said with sincerity.

Okay, love expert.

I sighed. "But I'm not even sure if he likes me."

"Mandy, he came this close to kissing you." she made a pinching-like gesture to prove her point. "What more do you want?"

I sighed.

What more?

I don't know....