Chapter 72- Proposition

Author's Note: Heyyy Glamberrrts! OMG, Thank u guys so much for the votes and comments. I love you guys so much. I'm so sorry if I can't update very often. School just started and blah blah blah yadda yadda. XD. But I'll try my best in updating, because you guys are just awesome! Well, that's all. KEEP THE GLAM!

Bye!

"Adam! Mandy! Over here!" I caught sight of a guy sitting beside Mrs. Parks at the dining table, waving his hand at us frantically. We were back at the hotel where I met Mrs. Parks and she gave me an opportunity that was about to change my life. Ahh... Just remembering it... THE FEELS.

But she wanted to meet us at the dining hall downstairs and not at her hotel room.

Adam put his arm around my waist and nudged me towards them. Mrs. Parks was looking as scary as ever, of course. She didn't smile, but I guess that's really her personality.

"Adam, I assume this is Mandy?" the guy smiled at me and shook my hand. I gave a full smile and shook it back.

"Mandy, this is my manager." Adam grinned and rolled his eyes at his manager's frantic movements.

"Hi." I smiled and took my hand away.

"Sit down, sit down." his manager sat down and invited us enthusiastically.

Adam pulled the chair for me and I sat down. Then he sat down the chair beside me.

"Okay guys, wow, right? Just wow. Okay, so how are things? Had a good vacation? Well-" his manager started to blab but Mrs. Parks cleared her throat and glared at him. Creepy.

His manager noticed and chuckled nervously. "Um... Mrs. Parks, will you do the honors?"

"Gladly." she raised her head in pride and took a sip of the wine that was in front of her.

"So, Adam, Mandy. I'm not really the type of person who will ask you what you've been up to, How are things? and other demeanor topics like that." she glared at Adam's manager, and he gave a nervous smile.

"I want to get straight to business. It's what we came for here, anyway." she said in her fluent British accent. Wow, the accent makes me feel like I'm talking to the queen.

"Of course." Adam leaned forward and gave her a determined look. I love that look of his. Like when he's really listening to someone with determination, or when he's being interviewed.... His eyebrows furrow and his lips pout.... He's so cute.

Ugh. Shut up, Mandy.

This is not the time for admiring Adam's incredible and obvious hotness.

"So, my proposition is this. First, we'll get you two to have a duet. And if it's a hit, then maybe we can insert a few songs like that on both your albums. If not, I'd have Mandy's album songs as a solo. And if her songs become a hit... I'll be her manager." Mrs. Parks explained.

Adam and I both nodded.

Wow, Mrs. Parks as my manager... Scary...

But it looks like a great opportunity. I mean,she looks like a person with many experiences and... that may help me.

"Are we clear on that?"Mrs. Parks raised her eyebrows.

"Yes. Of course." Adam and I said simultaneously.

Yep.... A new start.