Chapter 57- Hanging out

Adam's POV

"Sup bro!" Tommy took my hand and gave me a strong man hug.

"Hey guys." I gladly accepted it.

"Heyy Addy..." Ashley was at the couch, watching the tv and eating some chips. I decided to go and visit my friends. I haven't seen them in a while.

"Dude, where have you been?" Isaac stood up from playing his drums and sat on the couch beside Ashley.

"I know where he's been." Ashley gave an evil grin but kept his gaze on the television.

"Oh yeah... We all do." Tommy snickered.

"Oh, how dumb of me. I think I know as well." Isaac pretended to be in shock and his mouth fell into an o.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yep. He's been on his honeymoon." Tommy smirked.

The others laughed.

"Yeah. Ha-ha. Looks like you guys are updated." I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch as well. The couch was actually surprisingly large. It looked like it was meant for five people.

Ashley placed her legs on my lap. We're really close so I never mind that. It's like a habit of ours already.

"Even a caveman will know about you guys. You're all over on twitter." Tommy added and sat at the edge of the couch.

"Yeah. And a caveman has a twitter, how?" I smirked sarcastically.

Tommy ignored my comment.

" So! Are you guys official?" Ashley giggled and looked at me.

"Duh." I grinned.

"Yay!" she cheered.

"And I heard she's gonna be touring with us now." Isaac grinned and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I don't know about that..." I furrowed my eyebrows. "But she will become a superstar." I beamed with pride. Yep. Showing off my amazing girlfriend. One of a guy's prides.... Though... I'm not fully and completely a guy. I still have my perks.

"That'd be so cool." Tommy leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna sleep." he yawned. The little kitty's gonna sleep. I also don't mind him being sweet. We're all very close and it's like our thing.

"Can you pass me the chips." I called out to Ashley.

"Here." she passed the bowl of Ruffles.

Mandy, touring with us. Or at least, being in the same business as I am.

Yeah... That'd be super cool.