Chapter 60- No sweetness allowed

The good news was Adam and I are actually beside each other at the airplane.

The bad news was... Kent was behind us.

I could feel Kent glaring at us even though I couldn't actually see him.

"So... Are you okay?" Adam cleared his throat.

"Um... what do you mean, exactly?" I raised an eyebrow. I could tell that he was just nervous about Kent being so near to us. Just blabbing out words to shake off the awkward atmosphere.

"Like are you cold or something?" he glanced at me and grinned nervously.

He looks so cute when he's nervous.

"No. Thanks for asking." I smiled sincerely, hiding a laugh and took his hand, looking into his electric blue eyes.

He was surprised and he looked into my eyes.

He knew what I meant. Like a telepathic message: My brother's not gonna kill you.

He leaned forward to kiss me.

But then something bumped his seat, causing him to jump in shock. I looked behind us, through the space of our seats. Kent was there, his arms folded and he looked at the ground furiously, trying to act innocent. I knew it was him.

I groaned and leaned back on my seat, pretty much annoyed.

Adam gave me a small smile and I just smiled back, not saying anything.

I guess there'll be no sweet moments for the whole plane trip.

But hey, at least I got the window seat.