Chapter 73- Can you make me a promise?

"Oh my gosh, Adam. This is so unbelievable." I whispered as we went back to our car, Mrs. Parks and Adam's manager in front of us. We were going to go start making the song already. And we were on our way to the studio.

"I know." Adam chuckled and whispered back.

"I love you." I squealed quietly and hugged him tightly all of a sudden.

Without Adam, I would've never have had this great opportunity.

Ever since he came, my life has really been changing... He's a big factor in my life. I can't even begin to think of how I can thank him enough for everything.

"Woah!" Adam was shocked.

I looked up at him and gave a full smile.

"Yeah... I love you too." he smiled back and kissed me on my forehead.

"I feel like your five year old daughter." I giggled and scrunched up my nose. He put his arm around me and we continued walking.

"Oh c'mon! I don't think I need to be reminded of how old I am, okay?" he chuckled.

I laughed. "Okay, grandpa."

He rolled his eyes.

"Can you make me a promise?" he said, keeping his gaze at the distance.

I looked up at him in confusion. "Okay. What?"

"When you become a superstar, you're gonna have lots of adoring fans. You're even gonna have suitors. You're gonna meet people in different parts of the world... People who are really hot and amazing and just- wow." he looked at me.

"Uhuh." I nodded.

"If you want to be with another guy... I'll understand. I won't even complain..." he sighed.

Woah, what?

Another guy?

"Just- don't forget me, okay?" he smiled.

My heart raced. Oh gawd. That smile though. My heart is melting by his charm, by his words and by his beautiful eyes. I am captivated everytime he says something so touching like this.

I stopped walking and faced him. He stopped as well.

I smiled fully and placed my hands on his face.

"Yes, Adam. There are a lot of other guys out there. Guys who are hotter than you... Maybe? Guys who are younger than you?... Yep. Guys who are filthy stinking rich?... Uhuh..." I smiled. He looked down at me with those perfect blue eyes.

"But none of those stuff matter because, the problem is... they're not you." I grinned.

He smiled.

Oh Adam... What are you doing to me? Years before, I would've never said these dramatic and romantic crap. But because of you... I mean, just look at me.

He wrapped his arms around my hips and kissed my lips.(That rhymed tho XD)

Yep... I love this guy, alright. No doubt about that.

I closed my eyes, savoring the moment... and his sweet, soft and infinite kiss.

"Hey Lovebirds! We ain't got all night!" I heard Adam's manager and I let go of Adam.

We both chuckled and stared into each other's eyes.

"Guess we gotta go." Adam rolled his eyes.

"Yep." I smiled. He put his arms around me and we continued to walk behind them.