Chapter 68- Brother's orders

I woke up with a delightful feeling. I squinted my eyes and saw that I was looking at Adam's face. He looks so amazing when he's asleep. Those long eyelashes, cute freckles and soft lips. Ugh. That's so pervertive of you, Mandy. Wait, pervertive? What? Is that even a word?

He started to open his eyes as well. Wow, waking up next to Adam Lambert.... What did I do to deserve this?

His eyes were sill half-closed but he yawned and stretched his arms a bit.

That's super cute.

He faced me and opened his eyes a bit more.

"Good morning." I said quietly, my voice still hoarse because I just woke up.

"Good morning, princess." he looked into my eyes.

I giggled.

"Might I just say... that last night was... probably the best night of my life." he raised his head in confidence.

"Mine too." I chuckled.

Then I gave him a peck on the lips.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

What the heck???

Both Adam and I groaned. Something just has to interrupt us. All the friggin' time.

"Hey lovebirds!!!" I heard Kent's voice followed by a series of loud and wild knocks on the door. Uggghhhh!!!...

I just looked at Adam in irritation. Ugh. Ignore him.

"You guys leave in ten minutes for the airport. Wake up!" Kent yelled wildly. I knew he was really just ticking us off.

I groaned and Adam gave a little laugh.

"We'll be out in ten minutes!" I yelled back.

"Good!" Kent answered confidently, and I knew he really was ticking us off.

"Brother's orders." Adam gave me a smile.

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes and sat up.